The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Uhhhhhh… HELLOOOOOOOO :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:
Coastal Mary is a Coastal BABE!

4 Likes

Check out Peakseedsbc.com

4 Likes

Also https://www.canadaseedz.ca/ has some great stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks All!! This is great :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :+1:

2 Likes

Dam keep getting the wrong thread. Oh well, I give up. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi man welcome to OG, if you are going to be signing up for co op seed runs send me you name and addy to add to my distribution list please.

1 Like

Vancouver Island local here, love to see all the canucks on here! I’ve been a micro grower for the last decade and groups like this have always been a support for me in bettering my grows! Sunny sky’s all!

15 Likes

Hey man I would get on germing asap. I started a whole while ago now. Just sexing plants to put them outside tommorow in the green house then planting in about 3 weeks

2 Likes

Joti and next gen are deffinetly the best Canadian ones. Aside from them I’d make an American friend or a Spanish friend and places some order through them in USA or Spain. Hell some of the best seeds in Canada will come from og brother. We got some fire.

7 Likes

Sunny skies sure must not last long on Vancouver Island! At least it doesn’t rain for long either I suppose. Have a great day man. Welcome.

1 Like

I’ve ordered from Greenpoint and Great lakes Genetics both in the states with out issue.

3 Likes

Cheers bud… Ya I’ve ordered seeds from all over but mostly I’m just looking to learn about Canadian Seed breeders… like real breeders on the level of JOTI and Next Gen.

2 Likes

definitely hear you brother, sadly our great country is lacking on the pro breeder front from what i understand, if you find some more legends please let us know! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hoping to become a legend one day :slight_smile:

I just want to get an idea of what Canadians are into smoking… Seems to be a lot different than Europe/USA

2 Likes

I’d focus in on the trends in the Vancouver area, that area always seems to be leading Canada on the weed front, some of the best cannabis in North America, aside what comes out of our tents :wink:

5 Likes

I’d have to say I agree with you on that one. Some weird trends tend to come out of the Toronto area I’m noticing. People are just bananas for Pink Kush or any type of Kush. Which is fine and all good but it’s just a funny trent I’ve noticed.

3 Likes

when i was living in Hamilton area years ago everyone was kush crazy, i remember grams always selling for 10 but kush was 15 and all it did was make you super high then super tired wasnt for me, first time strawberry cough came around though and I was in heaven.

2 Likes

Smoking a lot of the strains that came from members here . Grape pie , Jedi glue, Duct tape, orange goji , orange sunshine,
Looking forward to plum gum , black berry kush, Shiska berry in a few more weeks . Lots of choices once you get into trading and the coop seed runs .

7 Likes

Love it bud!!! Looking forward to getting involved and giving back too!

4 Likes

I’ve gotten more than my share of awesome strains from the co-ops and let me tell you - fire. And freebies from fellow Canadians - also fire.

It’s also nice to see a real life grow log so you know what to expect.

My current grow is all seed run goodness.

All the best.

9 Likes