The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

How does one go about expressing interest? Can we talk here or would I need to sign up on the soakn beans forum?

5 Likes

Here’s fine just the breeder is a member over there if more info is needed.
I see your new to the site ,welcome hope your enjoying overgrow.

4 Likes

Thank you. I thought overgrow was long gone based on discussion on other forums, but to my surprise it is not and has been very helpful with finding local resources.

The lime breaker#9 sounds exciting, sign me up please.

3 Likes

Interested in the Black Garlic.

3 Likes

Hey Bud, I have not seen the Orange Goji or CBD Caramel yet but did get an envelope today with a ton of cool stickers and
10 Northern B.C. Skunk x Dragon’s Blood Hash Plant
10 Sour Strawberry
10 Sunshine #4
I will let you know when the others arrive but can’t thank you enough for these.

12 Likes

have you been in @nefrella 's thread…maybe auto GG?

1 Like

I FOUND MY PEOPLE! Hello fellow Canadian Bahds!!!

14 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey hey!

Greetings from Guelph ON!

5 Likes

Beautiful city. Have a lot of weed related memories of that city. Going there in my college days to visit old high school friends. Parties, weed and acoustic guitar sessions. Sun Suns!!! lol

7 Likes

I had the best sandwich of my life in Guelph and then bought some doughnuts from a couple Mennonite girls.

Welcome!

8 Likes

Welcome to the chat full of cold people.

10 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :canada:

This spring SUCKS btw. Wth is going on?! You guys growing outdoors this season? When are you germinating? I’m thinking of germing my photo period seeds in a few weeks. Hoping this cold snap gets TF out!

4 Likes

I am aiming to do auto’s outdoors this year. Going to germ any day now and drop them in the ground May 24 weekend. I want an early harvest if they live that long. They will be outside my cottage so won’t get much attention except from the animals.

5 Likes

Also, and this is for everybody here. I need a list of good Canadian Breeders. I already know about JOTI and Next Generation but I’m on the hunt for more at their level.

And lastly, do you guys know of any “Cannabis Cup” like events in Canada like they have in the states?? I’m looking for an event like The Emerald Cup or something like that where all the seed vendors come and it’s a big show. Anything like that here?

4 Likes

Just put some autos in soil today. Gonna keep em indoors for a while then outside.

3 Likes

Nice! Ya I was thinking the same weekend or maybe June 1. Trying to get in a double harvest this season with the Auto’s.

2 Likes

Cannabis expo and other events. Also take a look at @CoastalMarySeeds , they are in Canada, have some great stuff and treat you real well.

https://canada420.org/events/

4 Likes

Ya just waiting for some tent space to open up then they’re going in! I’m doing an auto run indoors to compare.

2 Likes

My first time doing autos

3 Likes