The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Yes, that’s my full time job. I’m a designer/engineer in the signage world. I’m available if anyone needs logos

…again, not selling anything. Dont block me! lol

8 Likes

awesome! I gave my Father a Carolina Reaper in 2017 and to my joy he’s still growing it!

4 Likes

That is a brave man! hahaha
I have a couple reaper crosses going, but I’m most excited about some of the other exotics I have, like White Bubblegum and Sunkist Orange peppers

4 Likes

Yeah, each year he keeps offering me sauce and I keep yelling HELLS NO-Thank you!

5 Likes

HAHAHA I’ve heard a few HELL NOs through the years, but if you can, I’d recommend you trying a dried spice. Something you can sprinkle on some pasta for some extra kick, without destroying your insides along the path to spice-paradise

4 Likes

Awesome! I love it.

3 Likes

Heya all.

Resting today, just found out I have to have surgery to repair torn abdominals…

8 Likes

boooo to that, though will get fixed.

1 Like

That’ rough @Yetigrows, it must be from all the trimming of those TREES you have got growing in your yard! Seriously though I wish you the speediest of recoveries.

2 Likes

You know how it can be here…

If they don’t think it’s critical you wait 5 weeks for an ultrasound.

2 Likes

Think it’s either slogging the big pots around or the furry beast lunging after squirrels on the walk…

1 Like

I’ve waited alot longer then 5 weeks for them before.

2 Likes

Yeah, me too.

1 Like

ouch. sorry to hear that. eat more fiber next time. wont have to push so hard :innocent:

1 Like

I grow hot peppers now and then, I can’t believe some of them actually pass for food. .eye watering trachea burning nonsense. I love seeing the braggers cry though LOL White bubblegum peppers wtf lol Hottest I’ve grown was one called Brain Strain, a Jamaican variety, A baby fingernail sized peice put my daughter in milk overload mode for 20 minutes…oops she’s 27 though LOL

3 Likes

You certainly have a heavy set if you got into those brain strain peppers. I am very familiar. I have BRAIN STRAIN YELLOW that I use for an extreme kick to very large dishes. It’s crazy potent and top5 hottest peppers in the world. And they look really cool too lol (pun intended)

1 Like

Here is some of the new action harvested yesterday.
Canadian growers for the WIN!!!

7 Likes

Nice harvest !! its great to have the space for a garden or two. I see salsa in your future LOL

2 Likes

Salsa is delicious, but I’m more of a Bruschetta kinda guy.
Wifey was certainly pleased with dinner last night.

10 Likes

Hola Gang

I love Habanero
Grow them and other
every yr

Bare

7 Likes