The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Such a delicious heat from a habanero. I’m big fan of the orange varieties.

2 Likes

Scotch bonnets, devil’s tongue, habanero, orange ghost, white ghost, chocolate ghost, naga vipers, brain strain, butch t, chocolate Trinidad scorpions and of course Carolina reapers.

Also cayenne and Portuguese hot peppers as well. Mustn’t forget those since I can see 'em

10 Likes

I still say no dice to anyone offering me Reapers! Though I do love the way that plant looks when it grows; when the fruit get “just right” they almost look as if they’re trying to warn you “Eat me inappropriately and I’ll fuck you up.”.

4 Likes

No, doesn’t look intimidating at all…lol

5 Likes

I love the high hot pepper give! But my stomach hates it…

3 Likes

I have 3 Jalapeno plants and one Carolina reaper plant.

The reaper plant is nice and healthy with lots of blossoms.

But only has the one pepper

No shortage of Jalapeno

5 Likes

I’m late to the party but I’m living close to 44N, originally from the K-W Area.

So when do we start up the SOOG Cannabis Cup ?

6 Likes

Canadians! Pardon my intrusion. If you are expecting anything from @Yetigrows, there will be a temporary hold due to his current account status.

4 Likes

lmao what happened now?

edit would not listen to staff feedback what a joke

5 Likes

I assume it’s because there was a harsh ban on Shitseeds JUST after they got back online. It’s my impression that Spidey (Shitseeds) was trying to reach out to LemonaidJoe for some time now in order to become a sponsor but hasn’t heard anything yet. (Yeti mentioned “a friend trying to be a sponsor” for a while now). They made a thread yesterday that had a “seedbank” topic tag and within’ 5 min the thread was closed/removed and Shitseeds was booted.

I only know this cause I was denied replying into said thread asking Shitseeds about his Buddha’s Cane creation.

Sigh…

On a positive side note; my seedrun plants are very happy!

18 Likes

I grabbed some Buddhas cane a little while back. Probably won’t pop them till sometime this winter though.

3 Likes

Did a bunch of ppl get banned or something!? There was a good dude named D-Dank or Dank-D who helped me recently and his account has disappeared. Really wanted to reach out and say thank you… hopefully he’ll be back.

1 Like

Some folks got chopped, others timed out, some left of their own accord for various reasons.

2 Likes

well that sucks i had no idea, i really liked that guy did some good trades his name now appears to be Screenshot_20210829-130902_DuckDuckGo
so i guess his account has been deleted

1 Like

usually when they go anon is cause they asked to be removed, otherwise usually the posts are left behind if say tied to a banned or booted member.

4 Likes

He got very angry in the chat thread over covid vaccine conspiracy post deletions and demanded to have his account deleted.

1 Like

Ya man, he was a good dude. Shame.

Oh snap! I started reading that thread and slowly just backed away… I guess I missed all of that. Wild stuff.

What’s the “hot goss” here?! Seems like there’s some crazy shit going down in the last wk lol

2 Likes

Past couple weeks, bit of a downer.

To everyone posting in this topic now: I really enjoy all of your threads, don’t go anywhere :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Ya it’s too bad. Saw some weird posts and some
Negativity. Not sure what’s going on.

1 Like

Id say leave it and carry on no sense going into it, ive been around enough to know this happens in waves.

People come in and usually of those types that tend to bring others down to make themselves feel better, though they cause a rukus or stir the pot which other members usually by choice feed on “diving into who said what and or whatever and wanting that drama” and then they get worked up and alot go all cranky thinking there is some hidden agendas or whatever and get upset that they now see some evil in the world or at least this community and decide they dont want to take part anymore which sometimes they torch the bridge they were standing on in the process as they leave.

Just saying you go hunting for drama you’ll find it and probably be uneasy in the process then start looking at things with shit tinted lenses.

Kinda why those supposed bad apples eventually either leave on their own fruition or get punted due to their actions.

11 Likes