The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Southern Ontario the home of where good things grow

10 Likes

Largest run I ever had was a 400+ plant count under 4 x 1k hps (flower) + 2 x 4ā€™ t5 fixtures (clone/early veg) + 1 x 400w mh (veg and moms)ā€¦being young and dumb.

My little setup now is super cute.

6 Likes

bump.

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Oldish OGer chiming in. Intarested in acmpr starting materials (keeping gov rec weed packages that had seeds in them lol). Just want to cover legal ass, but registering with an lp before seeing available products is likeā€¦NOā€¦ Any news from patients here on current seed availability? Not interested in clones. Fucked up system eh?

4 Likes

All the LPs I called a couple of years back when I got my licence, would not sell me seeds, so I just bought six cbd seeds online and have been gifted the rest I have grown in seeds and clones.

4 Likes

PM me , and fuk this 20 characters thing

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking for.!!
The closest Iā€™ve found is CBD Blue Shark (6.5/6.5).

2 Likes

Oh well I gifted my collection of exotic birdseed to my daughter, with the acmpr licenceā€¦ Been collecting for a few years. Will be fun growing out those for the net decade or so LOL. After pouring over the legislation, Seems there is no legal way to get in shit by growing pot seeds here. Until all the cultivvars are genetically mapped and patented. Stay within your count and keep your friends close.

4 Likes

From Mission/Surrey BC :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The ā€œlimitā€ is 4 (for those without ACMPR), but look closer at the legislation. There is a bit of wiggle room.

3 Likes

Howdy! I shop at your place once in a while. My wife used to work at the cabinet shop across the lane from ya! Nice to have you here.

2 Likes

Not saying you should but if you own your own house and running a light or two, who would know that youā€™re going over the limit? Personally Iā€™d take my chance with at least 16-25 plants as rather do a crop in 10 weeks and not wait 4 months to get a grow done. Hell with LSD or similar genetic strains you could do 49 plants under 1000W and flower from clone and be done in 7.5-8 weeks. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice! Freaky small worldā€¦

4 Likes

I ran Barneys farm LSD from feminized seeds but it was pretty disappointing tbh. I always read good things about it. Which version do you like?

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure which version it was as it was from clone in BC but I got it from several people and it always was the same growth style. Iā€™ll have to post a photo when I get home.

6 Likes

This is the only photos I could find atm this was from like 9/10 years ago.

11 Likes

Really nice. Theyā€™re huge and perfectly uniform, I could see why people would be passing around a cutting like that!

5 Likes

Most are comfortable with that BUT some of us cannot afford to have their wiggle room presented in a court room. Cops donā€™t give a shit, get caught with 5 outdoors without a licence and you may win your oversight in court but your plants are gone and so is anything in the house related to it (including unlimited personal stash allowance). So especially if someone is an ACMPR grower, it is a fuck of a lot easier to up your script next year and go crazy instead of stretching the allowance that our govā€™t has begrudgingly granted. If you wanna grow tons of weed, become a better grower, a lb a plant in a successful grow season is acheivable for an Overgrow learned rookie. It was less risky before legalization than it is now IMHO. We are pretty much all outing ourselves to the new legal regime here. But then again most people I know have google home(invasion) so why should us apathetic Canadians care Iā€™m finally out of the closet, after 40 years. I donā€™t want to get put in a cell. Cheers mate.

4 Likes

Outdoors of course LOL

3 Likes

Had an interesting discussion with the rep from Spectrum (Tweeds med branch) yesterday. Very nice lady they had 2 varieties in 4 seed packs for $60 bucks for ACMPR patients. Two ā€˜proprietaryā€™ strains with no parental lineage available. This kinda bullcrap is unacceptable on many levels and is more poorly overseen than the rec. market. I can empathize with doing what most of us have done for decades underground. Thankfully there are enough loopholes when it comes to growing seeds, as growing as a legit medecine takes things to a whole ā€˜nutha level when it comes to growing selecting and organizing strains and phenotypes with the maximum benefit for a patientsā€™ symptomatic treatment. I expect more from the legal medical lp community and its govā€™t overlords.

3 Likes