The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Hola Gang

Any one of you want to participate

in the Secret Santa

you have another week to sign on

Bare

2 Likes

They’re bakerstreet and argyle.

They haven’t gotten the greatest reviews.

I expect Health Canada is the headache with seeds.

2 Likes

It’s quite silly that there are 1000s of possible strains but we are only legally allowed to have 2.

1 Like

Argyle is Nordle, by CBD Crew. I have a pack and hope to try them soon. Although my recent experience with another CBD Crew product doesn’t make me optimistic.

2 Likes

Way I read it, anything over 4 plants but less than 7 gets you a ticket. No court or other bullshit. So 5 or 6 plants is the wiggle room I am talking about. It’s all the wiggle room I need to keep a male or two around long enough to get some pollen, or whatever. 4 females is more than enough for me.

3 Likes

I believe this is accurate. @Stoner has quoted the legislation here:

Canada law - more than 4 plants

Looks like more than 6 is at the court’s discretion, so that will be left to precedent I guess. That said I don’t think I’ve heard of any smaller grows being busted since legalization, and very very few large ones.

5 Likes

Hey , southern Ontario here . Im not worried about police . The 4 in my yard got stolen in Oct . I hear its getting pretty common now .

5 Likes

:slight_smile: it’s always been common. You just hear about it more.

2 Likes

First time its ever happened to me . I felt violated in a way , some one creeping around my yard at night . Oh well .

4 Likes

Already thinking about theft prevention for next year . lol

3 Likes

You just need one of these (caucasian ovcharka)

And everyone will avoid your block :laughing:

4 Likes

Same here…pretty much everyone I now in our small town here with plants got ripped off. Lazy bastards just plant a couple seeds ffs

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful dog !

2 Likes

Theres a breeder down in montana… Hers are absolutely gorgeous. I was on her wait list for a year… Sadly life interfered.

Super smart protection dogs, they know who belongs who doesn’t and who’s doing something they shouldn’t be.

4 Likes

Fishing lines with hooks every half foot or so strung fence to fence. Unless you have kids :grin: To far?

5 Likes

scumbags. I feel for you.

3 Likes

How much do those pups weigh ? Already thinking about a spike pad like they use to deter bears . They came over the fence .

2 Likes

Oh… They’re a bear dog :slight_smile: 200lbs givertake

2 Likes

100-170 pounds according to the AKC, but I bet there are some that get to 200.

2 Likes

Holy shit ! That’s a big dog . I had a Mastiff lab cross that was 120 lbs . I thought he was big . I guess the hair makes them look even bigger . Beautiful looking dog for sure . Sorry you didn’t manage to get one .

2 Likes