The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

… regardless of sides, opinions, science, or whatever

lets just leave this here and move on to standard Canadian discussions so things don’t derail.

cool… cool

6 Likes

Yep. Best thing is to just move on in my opinion! :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

hah hah yah I got you. I won’t do my thing and boil off the radicals. disappointed sigh

1 Like

! !

15 Likes

Them there geese look tasty.

5 Likes

That’s beautiful

2 Likes

6 Likes

My GOD I need to come visit you one day! Looks like absolute paradise!

5 Likes

If being wrong meant that I was a dead-man-walking, I too would combat the thought with all the bravado-fueled cognitive dissonance that I could muster.

I waited over a year for all the bizarre pharma-shilling to cool down on this site, without saying one mumbling fkn word. Grow your dope, and discuss your medical history with your Dr.

4 Likes

lol! Only if I have your permission to say I did that, without you flying off the handle and calling me names.

2 Likes

For the Canadians, don’t forget to check out freeseeds.ca!

4 Likes

So just threw some C99 x BB from Peakseeds in a paper towel to germ. Have any of you grown the BB or C99 from Peak and want to share thoughts? I have heard mostly only great things about Mike and his work.

6 Likes

Are they peakseeds or peakseedsbc?

I have heard of them, they have a good reputation

2 Likes

I grew c99 and even though it’s hash was the whitest white, it didn’t yield as much hash as say the meat breath. Tasted like patchouli lemons.

4 Likes

PeakSeeds is a scam site FYI. PeakseedsBC is what you want, but I’m not 100% sure he is still selling seeds.

3 Likes

Thanks Joe! I love your thread BTW, I havent got into hash making yet but you make me want to start :slight_smile: Patchouli Lemons sounds nice :lemon:

4 Likes

Hey thanks! You should learn from me and become better than me! First step towards becoming a master is trying it :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve grown his C99 fairly recently Here’s a pic

12 Likes

Beauty @Floyd… Heres hoping mine look as good :wink:

4 Likes