The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

That cross sounds awesome! I’ve done the 3 month sobriety thing several years back but I’m no quitter!

4 Likes

@HumblePie420 Lengthy sobriety definitely makes for an interesting reset. I feel like a weed virgin. :rofl:

7 Likes

I would like to get stupid high like back in the day kind of high. Maybe a hiatus is due soon.

6 Likes

Great news @PineTarBastard , I just found out my Oaxacan is actually Copalita village Oaxacan.

I’m not familiar with its aroma but it was knock down strong from a rub test. Can’t put my finger on its smell.

Rubbing the MDS I thought I got a smooth pine note.

6 Likes

I’ve read nice things about the Copalita and wonder how it compares to the Cryptic Labs Oaxacan. Did you get the seeds from someone on OG?

7 Likes

Merry Christmas/ and or Happy Holidays my friends! If you are one of the 23 people in this screenshot hit me up for a pack of Huixtepec. ( after Christmas please. I’m swamped atm)It’s been difficult keeping The Secret but I promised you guys I would make seeds😁. The seeds come from my favorite pink stem lady. She had the best high, so i did a select pollination of her using the most vigorously revegged males. I have to tell you how impressive this landrace strain is… I kept the male plants( the famale too for that matter. She also revegged to 4 feet with no additional food)In a 1/2 gallon container Since last February , never gave them more nutrients, and some of them revegged to more than 4 feet. No deficiencies either.

28 Likes

@Upstate Yes please and Thank You! :grinning:
People like you(extremely nice and generous people) are making it extremely difficult for me to decide what to grow outdoors next summer. :rofl:

7 Likes

Amazing

Merry Christmas

My friend

6 Likes

flowering time was 18 weeks round one. Maybe only 14 revegged.

27 Likes

Aww thanks so much @Upstate
Happy holidays!

:hugs:

6 Likes

Woohoo! Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: to you too @Upstate! Santa lives in NY!

7 Likes

I got these Copalita village from Swami. He said people love it, I also got The One x 1979 Maui from him, I’m going to add a Nevil strain to it, then an Ortega.

The MDS and CVO will more than likely be crossed together and we’ll get 2 Ox version crosses to MDS this year, thanks for them @PineTarBastard

8 Likes

Very cool Upstate, thanks!

5 Likes

@Upstate Very awesome of you my man! Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

I’m going ro spam this thread from now on frech|nullxnull, I must comfess I’m more on the indica side zz|nullxnull, no problemo, Merry Xmas to you all … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

@Upstate with red stems - just lovely !!! Well Done !!!

you lucky recipients …

4 Likes

Wow; Santa came early… Thanks @Upstate !

On a side note I sat down to roll 4 Christmas joints from the Guerrero green x Michoacán to have ready to go and I wanted to share the amount of finger resin I collected. Absolutely loving this stuff. Merry Christmas

13 Likes

Feliz Navidad to all my friends on this thread …I love you all

Regards

P j
JA

16 Likes

For now lol. You have already unknowingly inhaled that “sativa bug” by growing Oaxaca and its a very infectious virus lol. It spreads quickly.
Congratulations to George for growing the longest flowering Oaxaca I’ve seen yet. 22 weeks and it was still going.

Not bad for a first Sativa grow! Way to dive in George. Some rough patches along the way but she finished nice for you. Is she stony?
Looks like the same pheno i have going now. Compact, Big buds, long flowering time… powerful stone. AND some seeds that you spread around too! Great work and only the beginning of Georges seed making career…whether he knows it or not😁

22 Likes

That statement was only a manouver to hear again your tempting whisperings about the beautiness and marvels of the sativas ejem|nullxnull (and get those seeds frech|nullxnull), you have inoculated your venom :snake: to all of us, that’s why I keep following this thread, much to learn from the masters including how to tame a sativa … ejem|nullxnull

BTW not only you give the :fish: but also teach how to fish, appreciate … beer3|nullxnull

16 Likes