The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

I got this monster to deal with at the moment so yea whenever we get the seeds made is fine I can wait all day. Red snake gonna be takin foeva

16 Likes

Thats going to fill some jars! Sweet! Nice plant. How far in are you?
Iā€™m hearing good things about that Snowhigh Colombian that @Old-Ron did for the Freakers.

6 Likes

Id be in on that action.
Get those colombians growin in NY!

wow just realized how old that post i replied to was LoL
if still needed lemme know.

4 Likes

You should not need it. I just sent mine

4 Likes

60 days in on the Red Snake. I was not sure about the genetics of it but itā€™s really niceā€¦This plant is really special like the OST but different. Electric buzz on the Snake and more a Laughing happy buzz off the OST. Good times thanks for all you do OG

15 Likes

Ok, like upstate said: the Columbian 70s will be relased in February.
So you guys have to wait till i make the Link public to all, cause it sounded like relatively limited amountā€¦ and our small Group wants it first ,then we share Link

11 Likes

Looks like those flowers are going to chunk up for you very nicely. Looking good.

6 Likes

Iā€™m about to cross a killer IBL Oaxacan into that MDS, how that turn out MDS? @PineTarBastard

5 Likes

Growing out IBL Oaxacan now, never smelled something so powerful since a Skunk lol.

MDS is gonna get seeded from this IBL, I think @Upstate has a super gold Oaxacan. Soon as i cross the MDS with Ox. Iā€™m gonna throw some his way. Maybe @Old-Ron too.
:dove:

I cloned up the one that had a rich powerful smell, same effect a Skunk does, but not a Skunk smell lol

And just pulling out Maple leaf indica x Hawaiian Sativa seeds. And Garlic Bud x Hawaiian Sativa seeds.

Probably a week left and I can harvest all the seeds.

My new F1 Turkish Hash Plant x Hawaiian Sativa will get the Oaxacan male pollen too. My first Turkwaiian tester was a female. Lol

15 Likes

Whose IBL? Is this a new Oaxaca?

I know the smell. Fuel/petrol sortaā€¦
Lambā€™sbread has that smell too.

2 Likes

The MDS turned out really well. I wasnā€™t sure if they would finish in time, but the MDS and the Oaxacas all finished by the end of October.

Hereā€™s my report from the MDS thread: Iā€™ve been on a 4-5 month hiatus so my opinion is somewhat skewed. That being said, I like MDS a lot. I find it similar in many ways to the CrypticLabs Oaxaca that I grew, in the smell, taste and the quality of the high. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if there were a relative of the Oaxaca in the MDS parents. The high is very much in the head and not much of a body high. The high lasts for a long time, more than five hours. There is a noticeable drop towards the end. I found the high of the Oaxaca to last even longer, but my sensitivity is probably due to my temporary sobriety. I like mixing the two together in my vaporizer, as I find they compliment each other nicely and the Oaxaca reduces the drop off of the MDS. If someone is a fan of Oaxaca, i bet they would also be fond of the MDS.

I crossed the two of them together as well. Iā€™m going to call the MDS/Oaxaca cross ā€œNew Mexican Love Sativaā€. :grinning:

12 Likes

That cross sounds awesome! Iā€™ve done the 3 month sobriety thing several years back but Iā€™m no quitter!

4 Likes

@HumblePie420 Lengthy sobriety definitely makes for an interesting reset. I feel like a weed virgin. :rofl:

7 Likes

I would like to get stupid high like back in the day kind of high. Maybe a hiatus is due soon.

6 Likes

Great news @PineTarBastard , I just found out my Oaxacan is actually Copalita village Oaxacan.

Iā€™m not familiar with its aroma but it was knock down strong from a rub test. Canā€™t put my finger on its smell.

Rubbing the MDS I thought I got a smooth pine note.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve read nice things about the Copalita and wonder how it compares to the Cryptic Labs Oaxacan. Did you get the seeds from someone on OG?

7 Likes

Merry Christmas/ and or Happy Holidays my friends! If you are one of the 23 people in this screenshot hit me up for a pack of Huixtepec. ( after Christmas please. Iā€™m swamped atm)Itā€™s been difficult keeping The Secret but I promised you guys I would make seedsšŸ˜. The seeds come from my favorite pink stem lady. She had the best high, so i did a select pollination of her using the most vigorously revegged males. I have to tell you how impressive this landrace strain isā€¦ I kept the male plants( the famale too for that matter. She also revegged to 4 feet with no additional food)In a 1/2 gallon container Since last February , never gave them more nutrients, and some of them revegged to more than 4 feet. No deficiencies either.

28 Likes

@Upstate Yes please and Thank You! :grinning:
People like you(extremely nice and generous people) are making it extremely difficult for me to decide what to grow outdoors next summer. :rofl:

7 Likes

Amazing

Merry Christmas

My friend

6 Likes

flowering time was 18 weeks round one. Maybe only 14 revegged.

27 Likes