The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

@Upstate Seven / eight weeks natural veg….foto…now 28 days since first sign of flower = probably another nine weeks to go till done.

Hope this helps …will still do a comprehensive log later.

Regards

P J

12 Likes

Big sur holy weed. In love with the purple in the seed’s shell and seedlings, from the side of the Zacatecas purple almost sure

23 Likes

Guerrero

22 Likes

I’d be happy to participate! The international character of this group is really something I enjoy. @Upstate is on my Christmas list in perpetuity and @Elchischas, well he’s the man in my book as far as Mexican cultivars.

8 Likes

Dammit man, what is that? lol

4 Likes

It’s an Everyday Haze. Two of the plants are showing some purple and the third isn’t.

5 Likes

Beautiful buds. Happy plants!

4 Likes

In regards to the podcast idea (which would be so cool!), I’ll add that I believe Spotify also offers a service to record and upload to that platform. I’m not familiar with Twitter (don’t have an account), but if this moves forward it might be helpful to compare the features of both! :bear::+1:

6 Likes

Here’s a non purple pic

17 Likes

Would you happen to have access to any of those Puebla Seeds?I am on a Quest to gain knowledge and understanding of the of these rare Landrace Varieties and preserve them for future generations.I am building a Bean Bucket list and I am almost complete minus some landrace Varieties and one or two more .I have a few things for trade if interested.

2 Likes

Really meaty looking. Does make one want to spray a little vinegar on it and eat it. lol

3 Likes

this is the one that hates you right? (lol)

4 Likes

And that unusual bud form. The flowers themselves say Thai to me but that multi-bush habit says Indian sativa. I’ll gimfs! :joy:

5 Likes

The plant in question is the bulkiest and foxtailyist of them all. I enjoy them equally.

It’s because I had to cut the tops off. What you’re seeing is two side buds joining into one. It was the only way it would fit in my tent :joy:

6 Likes

AH! Ok then. I have had some plants with Indian sat backgrounds that were almost fractal looking, many small trees arranged to form a larger tree if that makes sense.

3 Likes

Yes I think I know what you mean.

There are one or two full colas that I managed to bend into survival but most of them are snipped.

2 Likes

Where are they timewise? That looks done for some folks.

2 Likes

10ish weeks. I haven’t scoped them yet so I’m not sure but I think a little more time. I think they will all mature at different rates too.

3 Likes

Doubtless! Still, reasonably short flowering time. Impressive.

4 Likes

Thanks man.

I was told 13 weeks but it’s flexible obviously.

4 Likes