The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Ye Maybe be ready late Jan/Feb 2023 LOL :laughing:

I will give it my best shot.

P J

4 Likes

Im in love!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: with " miss ridiculous"

21 Likes

Just crazy to see that freakish bud outdoors in JULY. Certainly disproves the notion you can’t play the satie boogie up here!

6 Likes

Three phenos of OST x ASS from @SkunkHunt101, continuing to laugh at my attempts to train them… less than a week since the middle one was literally tied in a knot, and two weeks since I broke the top of her stem in half. She couldn’t care less, apparently. :stuck_out_tongue:

25 Likes

Looks like a magic beanstalk. Wants to go for the moon! :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Matori indian landrace

19 Likes

Sometimes they happily cooperate… sometimes you need a whip and chair…

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Old Ass is a strain made by @Jamescoldflame the male was Old Silver Thai by @Upstate just so you know I only made the seeds. I have more if anyone wants to try it. I think old ass is G13 x x18 or something. James knows. Wow really turned
Out to be a monster mash! Lets name it that.

10 Likes

Maybe 88G13 or 88G13/HP?
G13 allegedly liberated from a government research facility in Mississippi.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Definitely came out nice, yep… Exotic Seeds might want to argue with you about the name if it gets too popular, though. :wink: Tough to find a combination of words that isn’t being used as a strain name, at this point…

5 Likes

Yep was more of a joke at this point trying to name strains. Il
Check those out tho now you linked them. Old Silver Ass maybe?

5 Likes

Works for me, I’ve been reaching for something to call them anyway and that has a nice ring to it. :slight_smile: Next update that’s what they’ll be, then!

2 Likes

Old ass is melvanetics the north…89nl(89nlxsuper skunk) hit with pollen from doc d whoop ass…(ass×afpak)

7 Likes

picture

:laughing:

15 Likes

Lol. I was going to recommend that name. I like it😁

5 Likes

Here are a few of my Oaxaca. I mixed them up so there might be a duplicate plant. I have 5 going and each one is a boss. I have at least 2 bushy plants. I think I have a high female ratio. Hope so!

They’re waiting on me to be moved to larger pots. I’ve had some health issues the last two weeks And it’s right in the middle of when I need to be transplanting. I’m already late.

These are beautiful plants. I wish I had started mine a lot earlier. peace

32 Likes

Oh hell yes! Nothing spindly about them. Gorgeous!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Strong enough I spaced the rest of the day apparently. :laughing:

Smell has become more floral before lighting, really nice balsam/menthol smoke that you have to sip. Suck at your peril. The resin/cellulose ratio is highest with this one I think.

Pleasant while you smoke, 3 minutes in your eyes roll back in your head and you feel “just capital” ~fires at moon while howling~

14 Likes

Looks almost done to me

5 Likes

Wee guy (or Girl) I met a few years ago as I turned a corner in Manzanillo ( Costa Rica…frontera Panama) while he was slowly climbing down from the tree for a dunk. LOL

Just blew me away…

27 Likes