The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

They got a little beat up in a storm and slow to flower but otherwise they are looking happy!

19 Likes

We.will soon. The tallest is a female [10 foot]…as is the dwarf whic is five foot tall. The two males are about 8 foot each

3 Likes

Jalisco :mexico: Landrace from “The Landrace Team”:

Day 14 AM:

Day 14 PM:

Happy Roots:

PromixBX + Perlite + Biochar + Worm Castings + Insect Frass + D.Lime + Basalt + DynoMyco =

Fits perfectly like a plug; firm on all sides making solid contact with root ball:

“Todos los patos en una fila”!

In the 2x4 while the 4x4 finishes up:

Mexican Goddess watches over the wee little ones:

I party on like Q all knowing this is gonna take a while:rofl: :timer_clock:

:metal: :grin: :+1:

26 Likes

Had to post this here for all my landrace friends Oaxaca from @Upstate

4 @ 1/2 gallon mason jars of this wonderful weed

Paps

31 Likes

@Pigeonman Hats off brother!!
You’re on the ball!! All the way!!
Plants couldn’t look happier!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:hugs:

3 Likes

BOOM :boom:

And it looks prime! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I put up a smoke report on my thread wow I’m impressed

5 Likes

Had to FLIP today at eleven weeks in veg…I was running out of headroom in veg room. Outside in green house…rainy season slowly finishing.

I’m expecting at least a doubling of size on the stretch…like @Upstate said going to be big plants.
The fun begins…now …possible 20 weeks from flip till harvest will be interesting. Few weeks from now in the good weather the battle with white fly…other flys and all sorts of beasties .

I’ve numbered them, hopefully I won’t get three males …one and two fem be fine…

@Old-Ron preserved these with snowhighs Colombian Gold…( I think ?.

But this description from Sativa book three describes it to a tee.( well so far)

A few more fotos….I have taken some clones that so far ain’t looking to hot.

The last foto is what we are looking for on harvest…wish me luck.

Regards

P J

25 Likes

Beautiful! Don’t be shy about dipping into some of that right away. I don’t think a cure changes it too much. It’s pretty Kick-Ass right off. Not much leaf to make it harsh. I hope you enjoy it!
@Panamajock I’m thinking more than 2 x’s stretch but you did veg a long time… @Old-Ron what do you think?

7 Likes

I’ve been smoking it all day and enjoying it immensely

9 Likes

Makes me happy to hear that. Productive smoke😁

5 Likes

Ye I did veg a while…but in my mind I’m thinking …if the flowering is cerca…20 weeks…I wanted to give it a chance.hence the long veg ).plus I didn’t have much in the veg room needing light…I don’t have a problem in the greenhouse as there is loads of headroom…

Remember here in Panama :panama: every day is the same through the year…

Sunrise and sunset Chiriquí, Panama ; 15:16 · 06:21 · 18:35 · UTC-5 · 12h 13m.

Day length: 12h 13m

Sunrise today: 06:21

Sunset today: 18:35

Sun azimuth: 272.12°

@Papalag lovely result…enjoy your high.

9 Likes

I’ve put Dutch Passions Desfran (fem) Double Destroyer in the place Colombian gold vacated.

Five weeks …looking good, kinda related to Colombian gold! Very Sativa looking…could be a match.
iimage|440x499

15 Likes

:open_mouth:

Giants are a commin’!

5 Likes

Oh yeah, forgot they are outdoors. That’s great. I think you’ll need the room. This is exciting! This should be one heck of a show. How big are the containers and are you up potting again or is this the finish container?

5 Likes

Remember the Double Panama red…Natural girl.

The one plant I germed natural …went 8 weeks in veg b4 flowering…was never under a light… germed and put outside ( greenhouse) never under light……hence the name natural girl…

Also I only vegged one of the BR landrace for six week …and I’m sure I should have vegged longer…but that’s the learning curve.

Natural girl was one of the best of the eleven DPR plants we grew…made me think in Equitorial this was a benchmark time for vegging Sativas…proved to me some plants grow better natural, especially in the country of Origin.

I ain’t a botanist …but I’m trying solely on The fact that different environments will produce different results.

Edit…no I think the pots are big enough…Edit… 24" pot 94.5 L [94.6…

24" pot 94.5 L [94.63]

15 Likes

Very nice size containers. The plants should love it.
The Bahia was the best out of 11 plants? How has the taste and aroma evolved?

3 Likes

We have achieved up-potting booyaka-booyaka-booyaka!

Every day they get 1/4 turn, and every other day a double-basting of filtered water + MiiM (Microbial Mass) + sillica + copper + yucca which adds enough weight to the pot to be the perfect saturation point at this time in their development.

2 weeks at 24/0 flipped to 12/12 is wild as I didn’t expect this beefiness so fast after an up-potting!

:love_you_gesture: :grin: :broccoli:

14 Likes

No The double Panama red was one of the best of the eleven plants.

You on that old silverside weed again. Lol :laughing:

6 Likes

All looking really healthy and happy, very nice! Pretty uniform for the most part too.

5 Likes