The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Ye went quick.

Maybe we should do this more often.

6 Likes

Oh shit. I fogot. I read that youā€™re in 10 minutes ago lol. Short term memory loss anyone?:rofl:

6 Likes

Youā€™re in buddy. Tlt charges shipping/ tax so it will be $220 in the end.
Can one of you be so kind as to put all 11 of us in a group message where I can give out my PAYPAL info? I donā€™t yet know how to do that. Also, my wife uses Venmo and would likely help out if need be.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Hell yeah glad to pay and watch all the fun shenanigans

6 Likes

Hey sorry if my post wasnā€™t clear but Iā€™m willing to chip in as well

5 Likes

Whaaā€¦great descriptions

Beautiful Plants ā€¦I just love the name Red Snakeā€¦

P J

5 Likes

JALISCO:
Smoke report: Plant 6

"Did I just smoke a dirty carrotā€¦?"
(exhales)
"OOoohh!! Citrus! Oh, waitā€¦ Dirty carrot again."
(she smiles with her eyes closed)

Quote: Mrs. Pigeonā€™

Her smoke report aside, we had 1/2 a bowl each and Iā€™m wired and finding myself very productive right now!?!

23 Likes

Sounds like itā€™s working right :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Gonna have to get 2 packs at this rate :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::grin:

2 Likes

@Upstate You guys seem to have forgotten me.

3 Likes

You and I both.

4 Likes

get a pack of another strain for the next group then we all make seeds clones and trades. Letā€™s make some Bang bang my Wadis!

2 Likes

@tejas and @HumblePie420 Plenty of room for a couple others. Iā€™ve been so busy answering messages Iā€™ve hardly had time to read the threads. Didnā€™t mean for you two to be overlooked.
So thats 13 now totalā€¦ Unless we are forgetting someone else that expressed interest earlierā€¦

7 Likes

Count me in too please :pray:

2 Likes

Weā€™re up to 14 with @deeez99.

5 Likes

I need in if you are getting g Columbian gold from. The 70s

6 Likes

Hey havenā€™t been here for a while but I am definitely interested in pitching in on any project upstate is involved in, whether it be the cornita or the Colombian gold. Iā€™m in just let me know where to send the money. And if youā€™re still looking for a grower Iā€™m possibly interested in that also.

6 Likes

Thank you, just let me know when you need the money.

3 Likes

I would be very happy with some columbian gold or corinto myself, Iā€™m exploring some older California genetics atm, then will be some afghan landraces next summer and would love to make fresh hybrids with South American lines.
I will be growing out some Kona gold and red hair sensi after the two projects I currently have going though and will be prepared to trade with those who wind up with any decent amount of either of the before mentioned South American lines :grin:
In order of what Iā€™m doing over the next year, not including what they will be crossed to.
Sfv og kush (Cali connection)
Pre 95 California indica x Acapulco gold
Kona gold
Early sensi seeds Hindu/skunk x Acapulco gold
Red hair sensi
Kandahar
Sholgar

7 Likes