The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Does he sell any seeds? Me and @8k_feet are also Colorado growers and might be interested.

8 Likes

Awesome guys. Up to 6 people already ( right?)with the Corinto purchase. It sounds like a good one. @romanoweed what do you think about it? Said it gets rainbows of colors. Or at least thats the picture the description created in my head. Sounds like an intact line. Maybe old.

7 Likes

it looks like from the 70s

My mind says: dreamy on the positive side,
slightly unclear , undefined, on the negative.

Approximate rating: ok, to pretty good, but not exeptional. (honest rating comparing tripweed)

you are right, those colored buds are something to chase in general. roundabout like that. :wink:

3 Likes

hey ,My hoabac gets a similar rating

1 Like

Iā€™m happy to chip in for the group, sorry I canā€™t help run them. So youā€™re up to seven.

1 Like

MY FINGERS STINK OF CARROT PERFUME!

:rofl:

Looks like Jalisco Plant 6 has a great amount of ripe brown mini-watermelons! :hugs:

9 Likes

Awesome buddy. Glad youre in. Iā€™m not sure who will grow them yet but someone will. @SkunkHunt101 are you offering a seedrun of these for the group? Itā€™s a long growā€¦ Talking Colombian makes me think about the fact that i havenā€™t seen @Old-Ron in a while. Wish heā€™d pop in and say hi. He loves the Old Colombian and in particular has been after Colombian Red a long time.
An idea hereā€¦off the cuffā€¦Iā€™d veg the Corinto for several months and send cuttings to the flowerer. It should flower only the 12-16 weeks this way. Otherwise sheā€™s a 20- 24 weeker I think.

10 Likes

Sounds wonderful. Looking forward to that smoke report, limited as it will have to be.

3 Likes

I could run 3 of them for sure in the back of the grow area, could send clones and seed. I would go in on the buy as well. I usually keep one big one in the middle anyway so why not 3 smallerish (4 ft) in the back. Sounds like an awesome project to work into my other projects as well.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got $20 on it, I just canā€™t dedicate the space right now but let me know vĆ­a pm when youā€™re ready @Upstate

Looking awesome! Is she wearing that incredible perfume? I just cut this one down this morning and she smells amazing. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Hereā€™s the bounty from Jalisco plant 6:

:metal: :mexico: :metal:

24 Likes

The scent is incredible like some potent chem type citrus and red snaKe is super sticky. looking forward to the chop not sure how many weeks she needs, I am guessing 12. Red snake is a super cokblocker it hates any other plants in the room and moves itā€™s leaves directly over buds to cover them. This plant has a mind of itā€™s own. I have it wrapped up because it would grow over the entire room if let unsupervised. A real fighter for sure she can take whatever nutes I throw at her too. Does not even phase her at all she loves it.

Red snake is like when your somewhere and a beautiful woman is across the room and she looks at you and you look at her. Then this giant guy sees it and stands with his back to you blocking her completely from view. Red Snake is something else all together.

11 Likes

Iā€™ll take that one on the top left please :+1:

Nice haul.

6 Likes

@upstateā€™s Cornito

Whaa that was a quick responce.

So Far I count 8 willing to donate $20 to the fund.

@Elpolloloco
@SkunkHunt101
@GREANDAL
@MantisTobogganMD
@patsnumone
@HeadyBearAdventures
@Moka
@Panamajock
@Sbeanonnamellow
@PineTarBastard
Well done and thanks ā€¦This wili be a great strain to preserve

Need a other two!.

EDIT. We have reached the Tenā€¦Iā€™ve added two moreā€¦Well done you all.

I leave it to our dear leader to furnish payment details

Regards

P J

13 Likes

I got 20 on that for sure. Letā€™s go

6 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow is in for $20. ONE more!

6 Likes

Iā€™m in for $20.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s us got the ten.

Well done.

5 Likes

I totally missed this! Well done everyone and if you want 1x more just let me know :smiley:

4 Likes