The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

I didn’t realize it was so many people already. I’m glad someone can count​:rofl::joy::rofl: let’s make it in even 20 @Foreigner.

4 Likes

Ok fine I’m in but I I have a few choice to things to say about it 🥷🏻

7 Likes

This is gonna be dope!

3 Likes

I think if everyone wants to kick in 20 bucks we can get 2 packs of that 1970 Columbian

9 Likes

My likes are currently on empty but that works for me :heart:

How long has it been since you’ve been peer pressured into buying drugs :laughing:

5 Likes

Zero resistance. I’m in

7 Likes

@Panamajock How’s your Colombian looking?
Thanks to everyone for making this one of the quickest group purchases ever put together.
I just realized the price is in euros for the corinto. But my payment did go through. I just owe them a few more Bucks. Its 212 euros plus shipping. I still think it will be 20 bucks apiece

7 Likes

OK Corinto is a done deal but it will be February before the Columbian Gold can be ordered.
Who knows how to do a group text for a pm so we can figure out arrangements for payment?

9 Likes

Check your personal messages, should be one in there with the whole group.

4 Likes

Thanks. After work will do.

5 Likes

Many thanks my friend, Merry Christmas.

7 Likes

Whaa that went well…@upstate

Maybe we should do one of these every year…LOL

Ye Colombians fine…I’ve jus taken a pic for you.

Yes that’s a good buy…can wait till the Cornito is preserved…Like You first time I’ve seen it advertised…be a treat in the future.

Regards

P J

17 Likes

Remit payment to you for the Corinto and wait until February for the Colombian?

6 Likes

@Tejas The 20 bucks includes that other Columbian. I’ll pay for it when the time comes. I sent the guy a couple messages and told him about our group purchase But he is actually releasing it until February and it is as a freebie strain with another strain coming with it. That 1 will be a surprise😁

12 Likes

That’s great! Do I need the “www” before your email address to PayPal you?

2 Likes

I can’t remember. Try it without it and if it doesn’t work try it with it. I don’t think you need it. @YoBigdaddy Will know.

4 Likes

Ok no problem if someone else grows them out thats cool too whatever works best for the group

2 Likes

Let me know if you got the notification.

2 Likes

If you are eager to try a Columbian I have some different 1970 Columbia Gold you could try. Same one as @Panamajock is growing. I’ll give you a few seeds to do whatever you want with.

7 Likes

Ok sounds awesome I would love to try anything landrace I am becoming an addict. Whatever works is fine to me my friend whatever helps the group. Il send over the paypal and well get this party started

7 Likes