The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

I would love some of that if they aren’t all spoken for.

3 Likes

@Pigeonman Yep you got it. @US3RNAM3, @MantisTobogganMD, @Tao are also in. One pack left.

Definitely! Looking forward to seeing you grow those.

Much appreciated, thank you!

Oh I think more than a few here can relate with you on that :wink: You’re always welcome if any of your plans change.

6 Likes

Very much so! Saw your offer a few hours ago and I was sorely tempted, but then I thought about when I might actually be able to grow them and decided I should leave them to others who might get to it some time this year… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That is very thoughtful of you. I’ve passed on a few offers myself for the very same reason so I understand the feeling of resistance haha. I have a few more seeds that I can package up for you and you can grow them whenever or gift them to someone. No stipulations.

3 Likes

Well, if you insist on twisting my arm… ok, I give up, you win! DM incoming, thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for putting me on the list, but my primary intention was to highlight your efforts. @TexasTea blessed me with some of these and I would rather my spot was freed up for somebody else that does not have access to these :pray:

6 Likes

Should I send you my deets @deeez99? Thanks for this opportunity btw

2 Likes

They were released as a freebie. I’ve seen them for sale at pro seeds over in the uk But I don’t know if that was a cryptic approved reproduction or if it was someone else unaffiliated. There was a regular Oaxaca and a PS Oaxaca too. Same strain but the PS has more Pearl phenos. I’d buy another pack of their Oaxaca. A couple. I would want to make sure it comes from them though, so I can find new phenos to play with.

10 Likes

Happy Day!

(upload://eG08wABUXjTDIKmKI2o46Qn9sJH.jpeg)
Sorry the picture is upside down. Forcing myself not to dunk the Oaxaca. I have no room.
Averaged $22/seed. No freebies. No extra seed

26 Likes

I KNOW THAT HANDWRITING!!!

:partying_face:

Yeah sadly those Corfu boys are 100% only what you pay for… :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

I might have a trade in the works for those 2 Colombian strains. If I’m able to trade we will find something else as a group purchase.

12 Likes

Corinto …Yipee

Well done @Upstate

Tight C**ts those Corfu boys. You would think at least a free seed.

Never mind. We got what was wanted.

P J

5 Likes

If I’m not to late …would love to give them a go down south .

Regards

P J

4 Likes

If there are no more available I can give you my spot, I know they will grow better by your side and will be glad to see them freely stretch to the sun … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

By any margin Cryptic labs knows about it. I reached out to him on Instagram a while ago and he pointed me to proseeds if I wanted to buy any of his Oaxacan. I was looking for his demon latcher at the time…

5 Likes

That’s very thoughtful George…we will hang on see what the score is with @deeez99

Ye I would like to give them a go down here but don’t want to deprive your good self.

Regards

P J

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that @Moka Thanks for that information.

3 Likes

Anytime! Always glad to lend some advice. I’ve been on the landrace collecting train for a minute.

Edit. If @upstate has any interest I have a pack of his vintage Mexican x Oaxacan gold in a sealed breeder pack that needs some F2ing.

9 Likes

What is his instagram handle please? @moka I’d like to follow that company as well.

3 Likes

It’s @mystic_funk

He hasn’t made any postings since 2 years ago, but he’s semi responsive if you DM him directly.

7 Likes