The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

Ye I live in Chiriqui …but I did travel around Los Santos,

Tonosi is a great little cowboy town.( where the women are tougher than the men).full of bars playing typical music from dawn to dusk…Cambutal and the Cerro Hoya Nat Park is a gem in the area…with deserted beaches ,some of black sand.

Weed was grown in the park years ago …but it’s all gone now…back down the track you have Pedasi a small fishing town that has been taken over by tourism.

Weed is available all over Panama but these past years it’s all hybrids…local Crispi average $60-$80 oz…bit of Kush …but you need to fork out $200 oz for that,hydroponic grown.

As for the Pearl islands …yes I agree weed was grown there…but nowdays it’s five star hotels and all inclusive…PR there be long gone.

The Caribe coast is possibly a place….from Colon down to Nombre de Dias ( the old gold trail to Cartagena…

No unfortunately I have not come across it here…I’m sure it be somewhere…some Indians in the Darrien probably small plots…or or down in Jacque near the Colombian border.

That’s about it.

There is loads of info on Panama red on this thread. References in Part 1 and 2

If you start here

I’m chuffed you have got recreational legalization in Germany, and hope it goes to France and Italy next…

So start at. Snow High Peace Corp Panama Red x Panama Red 2016

and use the :mag:

Good luck

Edit. The link for the park…Don’t use tourist co there…get a local guide…will be much cheaper than a tour co. …and more fun meeting locals

P J

10 Likes