The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

Remember on part one …I done a search and Panama red had been crossed hundreds of time same with Colombian Gold…in the past decades…a unicorns don’t exist! Or do they?

The pan 74 from Asia …never germed…tried different gem methods…was told they hard to germ so had got extra seeds…that was a disappointment. $120

I repeat again Panama red is a name the Marines gave to PUNTA ROJA…It’s explained in my past posts…not rocket science.

Ok .live started my clombian grow…with the Corinto( Corinthian)
…I’m going to start some mango Biche next few weeks…might do your Colombian black few weeks later…as well as my venture into am / Haze x choc rain, Candyberry , Nanan Bouclou…im even thinking of running Ron’s Colombian gold…ye the 24 week flowerer.

That’s my plans for the rest of the year …I will try and squeeze some others in…im doing well with this perpetual grow thingy…every six weeks start some seeds …then more the next six weeks .as the first seeds come out of veg and head to transition …it’s working pretty well since the OXACA x Am Haze then wee went on to Am/ Haze x choc rain six weeks later…

Moment I’m on the Nanan Bouclou x Candyberry at week 10 week in flower…and the Nanan Boclou x Am/haze are coming behind them.

Hard tasks im setting myself…but I’m on a roll.

The Kushy Nanan Bouclou x Candyberry ( at ten weeks flower…nice Pheno. I’m nursing them through the rain…bring them in the veg room and stick a couple of lights on them …then out in the dark…im paranoid of losing weed to mould…as I been stung there…but all are holding out…probably ok, but so late in flower I’m not taking risks.

That’s the plans @Upstate we can pencil the other in P R in, as you know well made plans are made by mice and men…same thing.

P J

32 Likes