The Clone Conservatory

I stumbled upon this website called the Clone Conservatory. They list about 100 or so strains of clones they have. Pricing seems pretty decent. They list quite a few elite cuts and they’re not charging and arm and a leg for them… which has me somewhat skeptical. Anyone have any experience with these folks?

8 Likes

No experience but there are some odd things on their clone list.

1. they call it chem’dawg’ hahah
  2. multiple of the same ‘elite’ cuts and some weird ones like GG12?? And 2 diff GMOs?
  3. they basically have every ‘cut’ there is listed so kinda skeptical. But trhen they donlist a lot of more unknown stuff that someone clearly hunted from seed like cheery lotus etc…

Hmmmm

8 Likes

The fact that they also have feminized and auto seeds of every clone is incredibly suspicious.

Certainly a scam. You might receive clones, probably not the one you paid for. Probably come with bugs or other pests, if they come at all.

13 Likes

Big 10-4 thanks fellas

4 Likes

I think I spoke to them once and they have a minimum order of 100 plants , i also find alot of what they have listed as suspicious

6 Likes

I am not a cannabis expert or commercial grower, but I stayed in a holiday inn express once, and I don’t think there is any humanly possible way to keep that number of mother plants alive. There are what look like hundreds of plants on that list.

edit: from a business perspective, the return on investment on the real estate required to house and the power to sustain that many mother plants would be dismal. There is no possible way not to lose money with that kind of variety. It’s the same thing in the restaurant business. The more items on the menu, the more your costs sky rocket. There’s no way they’re doing tissue culture or micropropagation, right?

Edit again: Nevermind, maybe they are doing really advanced micropropagation and have some state of the art setup that can churn out 100 clones of one of their hundreds of strains at a time. No idea.

8 Likes

I bought 5 clones from them and it was honestly the best clone buying experience of my life. They were super professional, on-time, communicative and the clones were super clean. As soon as I got them all transplanted, they took off. No issues whatsoever.

To clear a few things up: Their minimum is $100, so 5 clones. They charge $20 per, regardless of strain. Too good to be true? We shall see. I acquired a few that weren’t on their list, so it doesn’t hurt to ask. Given that I’m a cancer patient, they called me up a few days later to tell me they were going to hook me up with 6 additional clones for FREE. They offered strains that weren’t on their main list as a gesture. Who does that? Their website seems like a cookie cutter website, which had me skeptical at first. They definitely don’t offer seeds from what I gathered in person. Can I confirm they have the real chem and ghost? I can’t, but they were super nice, clean and professional. Something that is rare to come by in this corner. I’ll grow everything out and see if they’re real or not. Just to be clear, I don’t work for them.

From the sounds of it, they don’t keep their entire menu running at all locations. He couldn’t tell me more, but let me know that if there are certain cuts I’m looking for, he would be able to look into it, as they don’t display all mothers on their menu.

15 Likes

They are a large operation that offers franchising to smaller clone suppliers. You franchise with them and they make sure your shelves are stocked , they have multiple locations that keep different strains on hand. When I spoke with them they were very nice and helpful , I guess I misunderstood there minimum order amount.
There are a couple large strain suppliers here in Cali with huge selections but most are only open to licensed growers.
If anybody gets there ghost og I have the real original clone only for comparison.

11 Likes

Good to know, and glad to hear they took are of you!
I have no experience with them, but I did take a peek at their site.

Pie Hoe and Orange Wedding Cake caught my eye. :blush:

Ordered from cloudcityclones a couple years back.
Loved their MKUltra. :peace:

1 Like

I haven’t actualy ordered threw either of them but have spoken to them both quite a bit along with a few others while trying to track down sunset sorbert. I finaly found it but not threw either of them although cloud city has some really interesting stuff.

1 Like

I picked up two Sherbs from them myself. Finally!

So has anyone else here ordered from the conservatory? A few things have caught my eye, and $20 each with 5 minimum actually sounds great compared to what I just got. 2 clones for 145 delivered ($40 delivery fee in state, but $27 for having it shipped…). Or I was going to drive to a town 2hrs away to get some stuff I wanted.

4 Likes

This seems interesting. The question is are they legit. Has anyone that order anything that can be verified as legit? There background info on the strains seems sketchy to me. However, if they are legit. I may have to free up some funds to get some

1 Like

Darn, this is disappointing. Turns out they don’t ship clones, and each location only has a small selection.

1 Like

Unfortunate to hear

1 Like

Yeah this is why I never delt with them , it’s just a network of smaller nurseries listing everything together and what they have is hit or miss.

1 Like

There’s no point to say it’s in your networks collection if they won’t ship. especially if they won’t even collect an order, send all the selected strains to one location for pickup. If it’s all in one franchise/business it’s just transferring inventory or doing ship to store. What’s even stupider, they don’t list the locations a strain is available in when you’re checking the train menu, you’d have to go check location by location, and they have several states! Doesn’t make sense if they won’t do the shipping.

1 Like

Yeah it took me about ten emails back and forth to find out what they had at the location closest to me only to find out that one has a 50 plant min. There Los Angeles store dosent but it seemed to disorganized for my liking.

1 Like

Damn maybe I should start a nursery for a fulltime job. And ship everywhere in the country, and the great white north.

2 Likes

I drove 1,000 miles there and back. I went to the Clone Conservatory Orange County and I live near San Jose. I am @danielgrowphotos on Instagram you guys can watch them grow. I bought sundae driver, super sour diesel, and sour diesel. I went there for super sour diesel. I ordered 4 of each. I can’t believe they had super sour diesel! It’s my favorite, I had the bud from weedmaps and it said on the bag l.a. logistics so I figured the clone from Orange County is the same as that bud because you can’t find super sour diesel anywhere else! Super silver haze x sour diesel. I’ll update this when I smoke it but check out hashtags on Instagram #sundaedrivercut #sourdieselcut & #supersourdieselcut which I started. Cheers

9 Likes