The Clone Conservatory

Ended up snagging the wedding cake as well…

1 Like

I always liked the wedding cake more then the ice cream cake but they all share that creamy cake flavor , I have the jungle cake and its similar but has a lot more bay appeal due to its violet purple highlights

2 Likes

Thanks to Danial. Follow up to come.

1 Like

I just stumbled across this last night, looks like Breeder Steve is about to start releasing seeds again.

-GH

4 Likes

Wow no shit!!

That’s interesting , did you ever see this topic here on og , if not it makes for a interesting read.

3 Likes

Wow @BreederSteve is so freaking awesome dude that’s totally insane and I had no idea @breedersteve’s on og it’s just crazy to think about even tho I have heard about the million seed phenohunt I never read that forum that’s insightful asfuck @Heritagefarms thank you for sharing

So the million seed corporate genetics grab yielded…wait for it…a seed co.? Wow wonder if the contributors will see their name in lights, like promised. Shenanigans…LOL

3 Likes

They’re legit

You post twice in five months. Once to rave about clone conservatory the other to write a wall of text of how terrible they are. Not much to put credibility on there friend. Not to mention all the other bullshit puppet accounts bumping this thread I would stay far away from this.

1 Like

@Qtip my first post was the good impression I had after buying from them. Later I learned some things and that changed my impression which is why I wrote the second post to correct my first impression. The second post was just facts of things that happen.

But nothing in between? No grow log, no pics, no how ya doing? This is a community not the better business bureau. My point is; I put a lot more stock in something said by someone I know.

I wish I had a pic of the sundae driver it’s laughable, we made it into gummies and it smelld bad decarbing in the oven. Weakest gummies ever made with also The super sour diesel that finished way too fast to be sssdh or anyth near it and sucked too. It’s like cbd. So was sour d it had no high it was in the gummies too and I tried all the bud it was terrible. I didn’t realize I was gonna post an update till a lot of people asked me about tcc. There wasn’t anything to take a picture of as everything looked unimpressive and the pics I got are too big to post but I’ll try again and all I found is a sour d veg pic for the most part from one of the sour ds that made it. Some of the plants died when I transplanted them into soil and that’s never happened to me before and I did it the same way as everything. I use instagram mainly and it would just make me look like a noob page even more than I am at growing to keep those pictures on my instagram so it’s all archived. If anyone wants to see a picture or has questions dm me on insta. I really should have taken pictures of all of the bud tho just to show how bad it looks. It’s really weed that I would find in a bag seed of smokland Oakland $50 oz if I grew a seed from it or some shit not that I’ve had that but both are pretty bad it’s something I can think of as a good comparison. There was something wrong with the plants too and just didn’t love how I grew them so I really didn’t keep taking much pictures of that trash to be honest. Most disappointing plants I’ve had in a long time, the only plant I’ve had more disappointing was a 50/50 male female herm from a bagseed some kid gave me when I was 15. I wouldn’t lead anyone wrong like seriously why would I. I’ve been incarcerated for weed wrongly before and fight for it that much harder and hate people getting mediocre garbage or fakes, people should get good medicine that they seek for man

1 Like

Here is a photo of the best looking sundae driver and you can see it’s not a winner plant it’s a lousy growing plant. And it made even lousier bud. Granted I might not know everything about growing but I’ve grown a few hundred plants at least on my 1/2 a decade of growing experience and plants I get from purple city and dark heart don’t look this shitty. This is a runt by how it grows and was so unimpressive that if I found it in a seed I would toss it. Now @massmedicalstrains420 @massmedicalstrains421 @massmedicalstrains99 sent me the blacksheepfarms sundae driver with a sample and it’s and it is a proper plant and proper bud

here it is found it. Pic of their sundae driver , I have one photo, does this look like any type of sundae driver or garbage? I grow really good pot but with these type of genetics there is no way I could

1 Like

I have got nothing but awesome babies from them no minimum .they are prompt and they work with all the nurseries to give us the best … My end results were exactly what I expected and I was hesitant at first leaving Humboldt to even get. Baby

No bugs … the conservatory is a group of people working for many nurseries … I was very reluctant but they gave me the farm name where my race fuel came from so I could check all checked out … This is my third time getting babies from the conservatory also he called back to see if every clone was good the only thing is the don’t give extras

Slurry is freaking amazing blew me away turned purple in middle of summer dank

Reads like a shill post.

Maybe you aren’t…but it sure reads like it.

That and them having fem and auto versions of every clone (in a huge clone list) is the reddest of red flags. And slew of other details that seem off. Even the creation of a shill account to counter negative perception is a red flag lol.

Nothing about this says legit.

9 Likes

The varieties I’ve tried are definitely legit genetically. The problem they have there is much worse than mislabeling fake cuts to push on the unsuspecting public. The real reason people think the Clone Conservatory cuts are crap is because of hplvd or hop latent viroid. The example plant shown of sundae driver is a clear example of hplvd, otherwise known as dud disease. The good ones are amazing but the bad ones will ruin your whole garden in a hurry. The plants in my picture are the same variety. Notice the similarities to Daniels plant? Throw away anything with those small leaves.

It spreads through tools. I bought 200 clones and topped them all. Three weeks later roughly half or more show signs. I called and showed pictures but the owner says he doesn’t believe me. Tomorrow I send in samples to the lab and maybe by this time next week I’ll get a refund. Root aphids came in the trays this time so they couldn’t have also helped to spread the viroid.

3 Likes