The Current State of Breeding

That is… not a good look for Rick.

4 Likes

From my side i just known than he come from AN initially ^^ I was not aware for the Grimm joint venture.

I’m able to understand well Kevin J. (his english but also his concepts) on videos but this one is pretty challenging to follow for me. Subtitles are always totally wrong in my langage on youtube in bonus lol

I think (in listening in diagonals) than this guy is considering the genpool only trough the events he’s speaking from, and also from a specific “bubble”. Not so a critic, after a while these universes become true mental jails where speech turn quickly in loops and the facts only on commercial side; volumes and sales.

Look like crocodile tears, you get well paid for that, but it affect really how you see the whole cannabis scene quickly. It’s toxic at different levels, and even with strong believes and background, you’re becoming poisoned in a way. I can imagine than it can happend in different way with each person. Maybe the way of this guy is the “doomsday”, if it’s not just an usual “join the force and save the world with us, taxes excluded”.

It’s a pure commercial speech from a stand, i’m not naive, but he’s not totally wrong in a way. Most of lines than the american cycle bring back on the international scene are a tiny panel of 90’s cuts, to don’t say than the majority of “bankable” lines are narrowed around the dawg family tree.

When everyone ask you to produce one “dawg” variation after one another “dawg” variation, you slightly turn (barely) monocrop and it can become a real problematic with the inherent dimensions and the large scale Op of the american market. The manner to put it on the table is just a bit … well, a few previous structured posts have expressed it better than i can ^^

I personnally love as fck the Underdawg, and stay a lover of the ECSD cut … to dissipate doubts on the fiber of my thoughts.

5 Likes

I’m guessing that he just grows the seed mothers and Rick, err Mr Soul does all the breeding. Still a less than wise choice.

4 Likes

Hmm, well all’s I can say then is that I am glad I got my Cindy and Apollo beans many years ago! Well no offence to the guy, but I can’t be in the same room with people like this, it’s not conversation, it’s being talked at.

3 Likes