The cutest outdoor grow ever.. pt1 the Beginning

IT ALL STARTS HERE (With the help of my friends of course)

I’m gonna get germinating for my outdoor grow this year and I need everyone’s help

I dont know what I wanna put out… most seeds I have were kindly given to me by @DavesNotHere from his immense stock lol

So I leave it to the community… I have fems and regs so I’ll post the typing beside strains

• Chemdawg 4-Fem
  • Diesel Moonshine-Reg
  • BC Nightnurse x Diesel moonshine-Reg
  • Scott’s OG-Reg
  • Candy-Fem
  • Skunk Diesel-Fem
  • Wreckage-Fem
  • Sour Diesel-Fem
  • Juan Herer-Fem
  • Chronic Haze-Fem

0 voters

The decision is yours!!! Opinions on why you voted how you voted are welcome as well!!

5 Likes

I voted for Chronic Haze but that’s only because you’re making us pic just one. Lol

I would definitely say go with the fems though if you’re not planning on sexing them inside. Chronic sounds good though because you get the weight from the Chronic side and the smells and buzz from the Haze side.

Just my two cents. Personally I’d probably over do it and plant all the fems in lightly ammended soil and just hope it rains enough because as you know, the more plants the more risk.

I’ll definitely be watching this one though. I love outdoor season! :heart:

Lol I’m trying to keep from backpacking plants 3miles out of the woods haha so I only wanna do one yes…

It will be started indoors in the next couple days and transplanted outside right around mushroom season (So middle to end of april)

1 Like

not sure on your lattitude but should be aware of finishing times
I pick indicas mainly but Im at 52N most plants dont finish here

1 Like

Yea…its not gonna be ready til first week in November or so like last year but it’s worth the watch

1 Like

@toastyjakes
If your climate is conducive to bud blight or PM as you approach harvest…damp and cool…I would select the Skunk Diesel.

In my experience, Skunk crosses seemed to be less susceptible to the ravages of PM and botrytis than most other plants.
Best of luck!

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to run a diesel so that might be it…

Keep that poll going!! Woot!!

1 Like

Chemdawg - Just had some outdoor and thought it was really nice. Great flavor, good fuzzy head high. Mild smell though.

Diesel Moonshine - A friend is growing some outside, so it’d be cool to see differences from across the country. The two I had were resistant to PM. They were surrounded by other plants with it.

Sour Diesel - I like Sour Diesel.

5 Likes

i tried voting for all of them but it wouldn’t let me :laughing: so i said scotts OG because i liked the name

1 Like

I voted for the Juan Herrer because it sounds like the best suited for outdoors being Sativa dominant. Could be huge! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Myself, I always seem to notice that anything with candy in the name ends up looking very frosty so I voted for that.

I was hoping to see some cute pics here :wink:

Myself I will be using cute as the metric by which I judge your grow, hehe. I used to keep bonsai weed plants, perfectly formed and about 8 inches tall at 1+ year old.

They were very cute.

I had a medicine cabinet on a table with my entire breeding stock of about 30 plants in it, under flolights just vegging nicely and waiting for there to be enough room again to grow.

5 Likes

It’s where I’m gonna put it that’s cute…well more photogenic from day one… I’ll post pics of the spot later, as it’s 11am and 53 degrees so I’m hitting the woods

2 Likes

I wish I had some “woods” :confused:

1 Like

Ah, fair enough. I look forward to seeing lovely ladies in a woodland setting :wink:

3 Likes

Diesel all The way! Love diesel strains

1 Like

At risk of sounding like a know-it-all, but I promise this is well intentioned. Everywhere on the planet experiences both the fall and spring equinox (equal night), on the same day, because the sun is perfectly perpendicular to the earth’s axis then, with the sun directly over the equator :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I suppose more important when is 13.5 or 14 hours of light and how sensitive is plant to light or lack of
My daylength vs seville spain
26th Aug 14 hrs 2nd Aug 24 days earlier
3rd Sept 13.5hrs 18th Aug 16 days earlier

1 Like

Oh for sure, the difference is incredible. At 50N where I am, finding non autoflowering strains that can finish is like hunting for unicorns. I couldn’t grow any of the strains you listed, but I’m looking forward to seeing how it goes. Good luck!

3 Likes

white domina by kannabia was good 4 years ago

1 Like

Kannabia had a very bad reputation here same time Ago…

1 Like