The Daily Bud~~A Photo Essay!

Well Which Fruit :slight_smile:
I think Cherrygasm is one of my best new creations the extract is amazing

Sub

1 Like

Producing seeds is an art form all to itself.

Jacks Cleaner 2

12 Likes

Always a pleasure to swing though in the morning to see your art. Cherrygasm sounds good and I looked in my bean vault and found a good grip of Timewreck beans too so
 I do have your work, just been awhile since I have ran any. Ima pick up some Cherrygasm and get it going, thanks for the work you do. :peace:

2 Likes

What a Day!

The Day was unreal it actually felt like my day!
Lots of Congratulations from friends

My Friends won awards to

Threw 10000 seeds off the stage in front of cops and cameras it was an amazing day.

See You in Socal!

Sub

17 Likes

So are these atributes linked to the male’s genes?
Salud.

1 Like

No, they are not. Males only contribute to these traits in that they contribute half the genes of the offspring (if you are breeding with males).

Any actually Y-linked trait doesn’t really matter because it won’t show up in female plants.

3 Likes

The colors on these plants are straight up sick! Great looking photos I enjoying looking at these truly beautiful plants great job Sub!

11 Likes

Cuvee First Plant Harvested this week.
Tad Early but amazing non the less

Sub

15 Likes

Lucky hash makers
looks yummy, @Subcool.

1 Like

Bombay! Good job Subby. Charity garden has been looking great all season. I liked how u rigged up those fans to get the stale air out. I think even better then ur last cuvée charity garden. WEED NERD!!!..

2 Likes

Man, the colors on that outdoor loco @mendodope. Lol. It’s not even fair, hope they enter that in the emerald cup.

Looking good Sub
 Looking good :wink:

1 Like

Hi all

@Subcool :heart_eyes: It’s not legal :sunglasses:

++

L’ancien

@Subcool very cool indeed, congrats man :sunglasses:

1 Like

looks great look at them tri on fan leaves yes.

1 Like

Anybody know where I can get some VORTEX seeds?

Been looking online but since Subcools passing everything seems sold out