The Dogs' House: La Perrera

Let me introduce you to “Max”, an 11 year-old chihuahua. Has survived attacks by a Rottweiler, a Boxer and the last one was a Bulldog… Can’t imagine how! Super nice playing with him and he doesn’t like kids, eats fish carcasses and chicken bones and anything you throw at him… Super nice to have him.

4 Likes

@MadScientist:
GenioLoco, no le des huesos de pollo al bichito: son malísimos para sus intestinos, pudiendo incluso llegar a perforarselos y matarlo (creeme, es muy habitual por desgracia).
Lo hirieron los otros perros en sus ataques? Fueron graves? Espero que no, y que no haya desarrollado traumas tras tantas agresiones (también muy habitual).
Como sobrevivió ante perros tan fuertes en comparación con el?

Para los dos, desde La Perrera, un coro de ladridos y aullidos deseandoos una larga y muy feliz vida juntos (porque los chihuahuas suelen ser perros muy longevos, no?; o estoy equivocado?).

1 Like

This guy’s last name is Houdini, he escapes the house and wanders off into people’s yards, that’s when it happens. He’s alright and can run really fast. When i found out he was eating chicken bones he was almost done with them, and then at the beach I cannot control what he picks up… He’s incorrigible!

1 Like

Returnin to ganja… Has anybody in OverGrow growed n/or tasted the HIGLAND OAXACAN GOLD x BLUEBERRY of CHIMERA seed bank?

Hola all, Como estas?..Mig, right now I am looking at 2 strains from Norstar Genetics: Golden Child( Highland Oaxacan x Chelembian) and Zipolite Oaxacn (Highland Oaxacan x Santa Marta Columbian Gold)…both big yielders and highly mold resistant…probably order them la semana proxima.

1 Like

…Madcientist, I think these old boys are trying to tell me something telepathically. In my head, when I look at them, I keep hearing these words over and over in Spanish, " el padre, fumar la mucho grande churro, por favor."…lol… And are they saying it right? lol

4 Likes

They are american-born Mexican-American chihuahuas so there Spanish is not so good because they have lived here all their lives,lol.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA yeah you got that right…

Papa se esta fumando un churro muy grande (or “un churrote”)

2 Likes

Man I just gotta get that sentence structure right one day LOL

1 Like

You will for sure… Knowing other languages should make it easier. Just dont be afraid of making mistakes! Go easy and practice.

1 Like

What ya call Chelembian is a Chilombiana sativa ?

But Zipolite’s Oaxacan is a diferent strain from H.Oaxacan’s Gold n Santa Marta’s Gold… At least how we call strains in Spanish…
But maybe is only a name’s error, cos I thik Bodhi is sellin
Zipolite Oaxacan & Colombian Gold into the same pack… maybe yours seeds will be the same pack?

1 Like

No, @MadScientist,: Im afraid @Stonervet68 dident unsderstund fine to his two old little “chicanos”… They are clearly sayin: " Venga Papi, haz el favor de dejarte de idiomas, y liate uno bien gordo, que nosotros no tenemos pulgares… Y que rule, eh!?.."

4 Likes

Mig, Chelumbian is another Norstar cross…Exodus Cheese and Old Skunk #1… and yes, the Zipolite that I referred to is from Bhodi …right now they are out of stock unfortunately

1 Like

I would love to try some Colombian strain and/or panamenian, mexican u know… It be different! Oaxaca must be good, a friend use to sell oaxaca to me and then he stopped dunno why!

1 Like

Mad, do you believe it would be possible for me to mail you some in any way?

2 Likes

Beans that is, not flower, LOL I forgot to specify

1 Like

Mig, I had the name wrong on that NorStar strain of highland Oaxaca x Santa Marta gold…it is Zapotec…not zipolite…the zipolite is from Bhodi

2 Likes

Mad scientist I just thought of something funny. If I sent Colombian oaxacan beans to you in Costa Rica I would be sending the beans back towards their Homeland. You are actually a lot closer to Columbia than I am,lol.

Yeah that’s true, isn’t it ridiculous! I haven’t gotten access to anything like that here, it’s 100% illegal, I’m an Outlaw here… But well i plan on doing scrog and have one massive plant in my 4x4… But listen, I dont think it would be a problem to get beans, the problem here is to germinate them!!!

1 Like

“Zapotec” or “Zacatec” , my fried?
[Zapotec is a native tribe from the South of the State of Oaxaca; n Zacatec is another more Northern state (at South of Cohahuila) n the name of a mountains too (Sierra Zacateca): There is a landrace strain called “Zazateca Púrpura” aka “Torreón Púrpura” (Zacateca’s Purple?)…