The Dogs' House: La Perrera

…Aun tengo algún cogollejo de la Psilocybo’s Malawi Bangui de finales de Diciembre del 2016…:

… I still have some bud of the Psilocybo’s Malawi Bangui from the end of December 2016 …:

11 Likes

Es una pena que @Yaxu, quizá por su poco dominio del ingles (?) ( y visto lo que me paso a mi ) no nos muestre mas de sus cultivos…
Su cultivo actual, a día de hoy, desde el Hemisferio Sur…

It’s a shame that @Yaxu, maybe because of his low command of English (?) (And what happened to me) does not show us more of his crops … His current crop, to this day, from the Southern Hemisphere (as same as ya, @DirtDigger). …

Salud, @Yaxu ! (En este hilo y en Internacional puedes usar el español).

8 Likes

Thanks MiG. Very inspiring.

Forgive me, but what happened?

Regards, (saludos :slight_smile: )
DD

1 Like

There are a few members that don’t like multiple languages in the threads so we have to keep them segregated to their own threads. Hopefully more people learn the advantages to being able to communicate with multiple cultures. (i also think it is fun even when i fail miserably Ha! Ha!)

5 Likes

For sure… http://translate.google.com basically just works

and Chrome will even automatically translate a webpage for you

3 Likes

Hola @MiG mas bien soy bastante flojo para subir fotos.Suelo subir fotos al icmag y si ves mis fotos puedes publicarla en tu hilo sin problemas :+1:

Ethiopian Highland (africa seeds) preservada por miembros del vibes collective.

Punto Rojo preservada y compartida por un amigo colombiano.

Ethiopian Highland x Original Haze F1 cruce de la casa.

Abrazo.

10 Likes

@MiG en unas semanas tendre semillas de punto x Original Haze F1 si quieres que te mande pegame un grito.

Saludos.

1 Like

Fotos de hace unas 3 semanas

Mama thai #1

Mama Thai #2

como compartir fotos

Mama thai #3 la mas tardía.

fotos para pagina web

Saludos.

12 Likes

Mama Thai es muy bonita! :grin:

1 Like

GlennOrch showin a beatifulls crosses between Jamaican Lambsbreed & Zamal with Raco’s Haze:
(@Dee.S73, I think it can be the same Raco’s Haze mother of the Jeep’s BubbleHaze that I sent ya…)

21 Likes

I would like to go there too

2 Likes

Califa again (one of the geatest grower n breader from my área), showin how he is successufully testin indoor a South’s Swaziland landrace he previously worked durin years outdoor:

…y volver a agradecer a Califa su ayuda desinteresada… Salud, Califa!

5 Likes

Por cierto, he leído a compañeros de OG (no recuedo si @Swampthing o @LED_Seedz o @pookie123) que yo soy un experto en sativas, incluso landraces…
Nada más lejos de la realidad: solo soy un cultivador y tester de exterior, que eso si, tiene la suerte de tener contacto y/o cultivar geneticas de otros que si son auténticos expertos, sibaritas y apasionados como el citado Califa, GlennOrch, Aeritos, Charles Darweed, Kaiki
De hecho, yo jamas he echo ningún cruce, y suelo preferir cultivar, en general, cruces entre landraces sativas antes que las landraces originales…

By the way, I read OG colleagues (I do not remember if @Swampthing or @LED_Seedz or @ pookie123) that I am an expert in sativas, even landraces … Nothing is further from reality: I’m just only an outdoor grower and tester , that yes, is lucky to have contact and / or cultivate genetics of others who are true experts, gourmets and passionate as the aforementioned Caliph, GlennOrch, Aeritos, Charles Darweed, Kaiki …
In fact, I have never done no crossing, and I prefer to cultivate, in general, crosses between landraces sativas before the original landraces …

7 Likes

It was me, I never said you were an expert, Only that you had experience in growing land-raced based sativas as that is mostly what you choose to grow… Is that not true?:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Holy hell brother!

That’s what I’m talking about!!

1 Like

How I would love to go. Someday my friend. It’s on my bucket list. 4) Have a bong in Barcelona with my primo @MiG! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Its the Expocañamo Sevila, not the Spannabis Barcelona, but yare wellcome too!
Spannabis Barcelona are very close to @Antocians66 (Have ya gone to last edition, Ant?) but far away from me: my nearest Spannabis are Madrid or Málaga ones…

Anyway…:
Durin’ May, everybody (even @oleskool830) will be wellcome to the ExpoCañamo Sevilla '18:

http://expocanamo.com/

3 Likes

N the next Police’s vídeo only can happened in the Hispanistan, @oleskool830:
Somewhere in Parla - Madrid:
En invierno…Pasea tu planta de indoor como haces con tu perro!
Durin Winter…Walk your indoor plant as you do with your dog!

Salud y Verde!!!

3 Likes

Again in Monte Adentro:
Walkin with a new friend yesterday afternoon, we find this Jara flower:

…and anybody knows what these flowers are? (@Antocians66?):

8 Likes

I don’t know the name of the last one but I believe we have those here. Beautiful! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes