The Duck Nest - First Grow

your screen is filling in very nice and your flowers look great :slight_smile:

I enjoy seeing your work

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

1 Like

Thank you so much, this is a huge compliant and I am smiling ear to ear. :slight_smile:

Will keep posting as much as I can!

She is staking nicely :slight_smile: The smell is starting to be sweet and savory, wish I could live in there.

We are going to start to pull out the microscope and starting looking at trichomes in a week or two more. The thing that I am the most nervous about is curing.

I didn’t want to have to burp X number of jars and was thinking about putting some parchment paper into some airtight tupperware bowls. Going to sleep on it longer, any thoughts or advice is always appreciated.

3 Likes

I love it when the plants look out of this world! :slightly_smiling_face:

Currently in week 7 of Flowering. I am aiming for 3 more weeks, one more week of nutes and then a two week flush. However, two of my plants I am not sure if they are ready to be pulled yet, I may let them stay in for 4 more weeks to even 5.

5 Likes

Been busy with work but the good news is the plants have been busy growing :slight_smile: !

Here is what we are seeing now, I will say that this being our first grow we have wanted to harvest a couple of times but I have been checking those trichomes and seeing if they are cloudy. I am going for 15% amber throughout my grow so I am going to wait (I am thinking another week) to see what they are going to look like. I will be watering every other day and that is when I check those beautiful trichomes heads then. Once we see what we want then we are going to through the plants into a 48 hour darkness. Looking at other folks in my area curing process I believe that I will be closer to 11 days instead of 14 days but again still going to play it safe and check the plant to see what they tell me.

Wish me luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh ya and I also bought another two grow tents :slight_smile:

This is one of my favorite things to do now, I have a mother tent and a veg tent.

They are going to be up and running here soon :slight_smile: More pictures/threads to come.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/704034583783538719/837040337758716004/image0.jpg

We ended up with a total of 16.2 oz

3 Likes