The dumbest growing advice you've ever heard? [misinformation inside]

I got one, someone once told me if 2 days before cutting the plant, you soak the roots in whiskey, vodka or MDMA water it would increase the potency. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I would rather soak myself in whiskey, vodka and MDMA! Then chop my plant.

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

10 Likes

Sounds like he needs edumucated in finner ass pecks of groweeing ! Lol

3 Likes

What the fuck? Just wow. Wow

[quote=ā€œoleskool830, post:185, topic:8118ā€]I
would rather soak myself in whiskey, vodka and MDMA! Then chop my plant.
[/quote]

Youā€™d be hugging your plant, not chopping!

5 Likes

I was in jail a long time ago, dude was preaching to everyone that the way to make your bud grow purple was to vent car exhaust into the grow area. Wtf???

8 Likes

It makes them grow faster also. Itā€™s basically plant vitamins. :rofl:

6 Likes

When I heard this, I shut up and kept to myself. I mean wth was he thinking :thinking:

5 Likes

Well itā€™s extra co2 lol. Gives it that nice roadside touch.

4 Likes

If he eliminates all the competition, he will be the greatest growerā€¦ on earth!!!

6 Likes

The problem was he was thinking CO2 but itā€™s CO. Small difference huge effect difference.

6 Likes

Pinky and the brain. Nice

2 Likes

Funny stuff in here. Iā€™ve read elsewhere a grower was having issues with iron def and was advised by another grower to bury some galvanized nails in his soil! Huh?

2 Likes

I think we just found out where roadkill skunk went

5 Likes

My ex wifeā€™s gramma used to put iron and stell at the base of her trees. Said it made the trees strong.

2 Likes

I got the scoop today. You give the auto 72 hours of darkness, then 24 hours of light. If you do this several times, you can break and auto and make it a photo.

He said it didnā€™t work all the time (no joke), but said it was how he got one of his favorite mothers.

3 Likes

Ok, who wants to take a 12 pack and try it out?

1 Like

Iā€™ll try it out!

3 Likes

When using CMH lights in a small room or tent, paint the walls black, as reflected light will stunt your plants? Really, today, On Tfarmerā€¦waitā€¦what?

3 Likes

Hmm, sounds like a good application for this

7 Likes

Did you see his mirror room video?