The dumbest growing advice you've ever heard? [misinformation inside]

You need nowhere else, welcome back.

:point_up_2: Thatā€™s some good advice right there, wrong thread I know, but it had to be said.

4 Likes

Put your plant in the dark 24 hrs before harvest. Or some crazy shit like that. Now I put myself in the dark 24 hrs before harvest. :joy::joy::rofl:

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

Agreed.ive tried up to 72 hours without noticing a difference. Caveat; I do think that harvesting right at lights on helps, then its just about cool and slow drying to preserve terpenes.

6 Likes

I use to hear buds with a worm in them are more potentā€¦

5 Likes

Just like tequila, right?

5 Likes

Thatā€™s right brother

3 Likes

also tastes like burnt hair when you cook one.

1 Like

That is exactly what it tastes like

I once saw a extremely drunk guy i had known since elementary school put a rolly polly in a bong and hit it. He swore it was a piece of bud as he ripped it and we kept telling him it was a dead bugā€¦ dude had all sorts of other substance abuse issues too though.

6 Likes

Lol thatā€™s pretty bad

1 Like

True story about tequila. Me and a friend were drinking a bottle of tequila. Had a worm in it. We were so drunk by the time we got to the bottom of the bottle that we started arguing who was gonna get the worm. I had always heard the worm will make you hallucinate. They didnā€™t say that you would be so fucked up by the time you get to the worm, you would already be hallucinating.
Anyways the argument progressed until my friend slapped me. Then the fight was on! We beat the shit out of each otherā€™s drunk asses until we were tired of fighting. We then hugged like brothers and sit down with a pocket knife be and cut the worm into two pieces. Both got the worm. Fuckin
Fun times!

11 Likes

I was told the other day that you can ā€œbreakā€ an auto.

Iā€™ll get the details, but my head was spinning too bad at that point.

Same guy said you donā€™t have to worry about mold below 80%, if you have good ventilation.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard that term used in referring to plants (Autos) I have stunted many Autos by feeding them too soon if thatā€™s what they meant.

2 Likes

No. He was referring to some light cycle manipulation to make them not auto anymore.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Well you can break a regular.
It sure would be nice for cloning.
Maybe you just gotta ride em hardšŸ¤£

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what weā€™re talking about.

5 Likes

Lmfao. Oh Iā€™m dieing

4 Likes

I crossed Sebringā€™s Purple Heart auto with Loco Mota.
The seeds had plants that were photo, sativa like and so far, bore sterile seed.
Outdoor grow 2020.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna get the details Monday, so we can all be experts. I was too wowed to actually hear what he was saying.

That does sound broken. :wink:

3 Likes