The dumbest growing advice you've ever heard? [misinformation inside]

Not yet, but the glow paint room was cool

1 Like

I posted that video on the OPs thread. I feel naughty LOL.

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen that one yet. Iā€™m off to bed, tomorrow.

1 Like

Had someone try convincing me once that plantā€™s grow best without fertsā€¦

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

Lilacs love pee

I actually think there is an advantage to chopping just before lights on. When photosynthesizing the plants store energy as starches that they use up during their dark period so by chopping before lights on they donā€™t rebuild those starches. Now if that makes a difference in final quality is another story but I do it anyway. The extended dark thing I donā€™t do.

3 Likes

Same here. Side by side, I cant tell a difference.

Cant* fucking auto correct

2 Likes

What was the difference you noticed? Why do you want to avoid the starches? @DougDawson.
Old hippie learns something today. Lol! Thanks!

Blessingsā€¦

2 Likes

That was an autocorrect typo. Canttell became can tell. Sorry for the confusion.

Starches are broken down sugars, they burn harsher.

2 Likes

Hate the spell check! Thanks for that bro. I get it.

Blessingsā€¦

2 Likes

Honestly there is no particular reason. Itā€™s just the routine I use. I donā€™t know that it really makes any difference. Itā€™s just the only logical reason I can think of with regards to a dark period before chop.

1 Like

I had a friends dad try and tell me you had to grow weed for 15 generations before it was seedless. This wasnā€™t in regards to breeding at all, just growing lol. Wonder how long it took him to figure you had to pull the males or cull intersex plants.

7 Likes

Or it took him 15 years to just luck out and only get females.

6 Likes

Just wait til he finds out about fem seeds :laughing:

4 Likes

Or autoflower

3 Likes

Not growing advice but I thought it was exceptionally stupid smoking ā€œfactā€.

Someone tried telling me you can pass a drug test as long as youā€™re only smoking second hand.

4 Likes

How bout goldenseal and cranberry juice, that shit donā€™t work

Or taking 1000mg of niacin

4 Likes

Cranberry juice by itself is fine as long as a dilute isnā€™t considered a fail for you

Niacin was hilarious. ā€œBro, I got a rash over my entire body and still failed the piss test!?!ā€

3 Likes

Thatā€™s when you fill in with creatine

2 Likes