The Farms of Worcestershire

Had a starfighter clone separate from the group for a sole purpose lol.

To get hit with some beautiful macv2 pollen.
Hope in a few days can get some orange hairs on cam lmfao
Cheers

6 Likes

MAC v2
Think I caught the ‘rona. Been in bed for the last 16 hours, and hardly slept. Weirdest headache, feels like my skull is one big bruise.

15 Likes

My experience was the bulk of it didn’t last too long, but that lingering fatigue definitely sucks. Took about a month before it felt like energy level was 100%.

Take care and best of luck fighting it off.

6 Likes

Man take care of yourself!

4 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms - Sorry to hear that. Drink lots of water. Take some zinc supplements if you have some.

2 Likes

wishing you a speedy recovery

fyi

3 Likes

I CERTAINLY echo ALL Speedy Recovery Wishes!!! Do get your strength back BEFORE attempting to resume “normal” activities. SS/BW, get better…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hope you feel better soon. :pray:

3 Likes

Good honey helps. Plenty of fresh air. If you got a runny nose make sure you blow it out. We got sick a few times around here I did not do a test. My son got extremely sick one night. I have the ice packs in the freezer for like putting over your shoulder around your arm or something. I just kept it behind the back of his neck. Made sure he stayed hydrated. I know a lot of people don’t like emergency. Vitamin C stuff. What it does is is clean you out it pushes that stuff out your system. It helps me I love it.

4 Likes

So we got a starfighter clone. A Oregon huckleberry x PAC,
Then lastly a starfighter .
Trying to use the 5 gal for good eye measurements lol.

Cheers

12 Likes

How you feeling Diggy?

I’m really digging what you guys are up to…

4 Likes

First up is some Rez’s ECSD crossed to OGer, and Chem x SD x OGer. They were supposed to go outdoors last weekend but the weather still had a couple low points, so back under the artificial they go.
(Coincidentally I have some (Chem x SD x Starfighters), too, but that’ll need its’ own thread.)

Next up we have some autos; Blue Vangoo specifically really drawing my eye.

@Carty Feel free to go into as much or as little detail as you want. Mi hilo es tu hilo.

This dude @StevieG is caring for the Ghost OG cut, and should be stopping by with pics when he gets a chance.

Thank you again, brother Carty. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods

36 Likes

So the oger cut has 4 main branches all revegging. all growing a few more branches obviously LOL. She needs a lil cleaning too tho, I’m just a lil lazy lmao. I’m scared to put her out to early so ive been bringing her indoors on terrible days. Shes only in like 2.5 gals of soil. I can not wait for her to take off in the ground. Hope for great things come Sept - Oct.
Thanks to @Carty @Worcestershire_Farms for the opportunity again.
Cheers

18 Likes

Dude, your work speaks for itself — no need to make excuses or feel self-conscious about the state of the clone when you received her. Fkn Kashmir clone was on deaths door when I passed her to you, and they turned out immaculate!

For anyone who didn’t see em, this was @StevieG last year garden.
Coincidentally, Carty’s to thank for passing Argo the Kashmir seeds that made it to us! Small world, lmfao.

30 Likes

What a great thread… I’m truly honored man.
Funny thing is, soooooo many more on the way to brother diggy, I like how he shares it with others… give me time to go thru the 300 strains I just got…lol
Most of all…
Azad 1 by Barefrog X
Azad gen 2 by Argo.
I believe this is the one u wanted brother diggy.
Ps… your the only 1 growing blue vangoo… I’ll put up info soon ok

13 Likes

Very cool! Definitely down to watch this one, some killer sounding stuff!

4 Likes

Sending you a BUNCH of gear brother… enclosed is 3 of a handful of beans I got off my Orange pheno… have 4 babies just started of it… its amazing bro. Gamhazn f3 … Gambian f7 x Neville’s Haze f3 Auto.

Blue Vangoo = Kush Van Stitch x Sour60/Blue Streak f3.

8 Likes

Remember the Super Skunk f5 you sent me…
She comes down this weekend

Along with my Agoo Auto

36 Likes

Mcflurry w/the SS F5 on right

27 Likes

Ooooh boy! I’m glad they’re treating you well!

All the autos are now in the ground, just gotta finish mulching everybody;

7 Blueberry
5 Blue Vangoo

And 13(?) Gambian

21 Likes