The Farms of Worcestershire

Very nice man… your gonna love these genetics… Nobody has run the Blue Vangoo lately, the Gabagoo WON bud of the month twice on another site by 2 diff growers.

I just found 1000 Northern Lightryder seeds in this box… sounds like a great pain strain I need to share with the masses…

World Of Seeds, the seed bank behind Northern Light x Big Bud, proudly calls this creation their most medicinal autoflowering strain. This cannabis variety is an auto Indica with an impressive 21% THC and high levels of CBD. Such a profile guarantees to not only alleviate the user from unpleasant physical sensations like muscle tension, cramps, or other bodily pains, but also to help fight anxiety, stress and symptoms of depression.

9 Likes

Let the party begin planted the oger outside. And we had a tornado !warning the same day. A Thunderstorm and 60 mph winds.but and the crazy hing is shes happy asf lol.

Cheers

19 Likes

@Carty that super skunk is unreal ! Some serious nuggage there. WOW! Sounds like lots of gems flying around over here, definitely highly intrigued. Keep up the great work guys! Love it that blue vangoo sounds epic!

4 Likes

She’s a tough gal…

3 Likes

I just started a Carty Grow… Gabagoo 2, a pheno I kept back for myself and never shared her. Probably because I got less then 10 seeds off the plant … put 4 seeds into water and overnight sank… pretty good for seeds over a decade old…
I was also lucky enough to start these in Strawberry Fields soil, lets see if there really is a big difference eh? I believe so.

6 Likes

Gabagoo by Carty… My breeding male for a few strains was a wicked trichome covered strain that was my first gifted auto from Big Sur. It was weird, he’d sent me a nice grip of seeds, and almost all were crushed by an over zealous auto stamper.
Only 3 seeds survived, 2 females and a male…
Sour60 x Blue Streak F3
Male lemon Gabagoo

Gabagoo S1

Gabagoo F2

Gabagoo:
(female) 515 by Sugar Sweet aka: W. C. OG x Cash Crop Auto
…x…
Sour60 x Blue Streak Auto

Gabagoo 2: A lemon pheno I found in the offspring that got some pollen overflow and plucked 11 seeds off of her and I just sat on them until now.

Lemon Gabagoo #4

Just wanted to give ya some insight to this wonderful auto strain, Gabagoo

13 Likes

WHAT A MONSTER !!! Look like a good yielder + Have never seen an Auto this big

1 Like

Amazing, just amazing!
palpitations.
I can really feel the years that we’ve all been doing this! Good to be back.

bowing
ViK

1 Like

It is so fun growing autos and slinging a little pollen around see if I get lucky. Many haven’t made it past the test grow…
You guys wanna see my flower closet…

7 Likes

Yo Diggy my friend, full envelop heading your way as of yesterday… let’s hope it’s not 2wks again… lol. Enjoy Dude #2… hey, I’m older…lol
Lunch time, rainy Saturday… flushing a little tonight… day 46 or so, figure another month on the bloom phase good 2 go…

Super Skunk F5… the buds did not tighten up, yet the McFlurry grown just beside of her has such tight buds and tastes like a kush hybrid to me…

The buds didn’t retain much weight, but the high was very nice. not to sleepy either, seems like most indica type just knock me out lately…

Taste is nice n sweet and the high is uplifting, very nice… be good to cross this to something kush based to tighten up her buds, add weight while keeping size up there by choosing the right pheno to work with maybe…

cheers

12 Likes

@carty remember that oger pollen u sent to @Worcestershire_Farms and the cut to obviously lol. Well …

First seed theres a few dozen seeds pollinated and i re hit it today with more pollen lol.

5 Likes

My b for my sticky dirty ass hand lol
That ogers sticky!
Cheers

1 Like

First off I’d like to give a HUGE DUDER shout to @Carty and thanks to @Worcestershire_Farms n @StevieG!!! And I am just so glad about how much this means to see that I’m not the only one who’s been harassed by @Carty LoL seriously though I have so much respect for your true OG love and amazing character and I’m gonna be joining the party I’ve got some of that fine Gabagoo and Blue Vangoo that I’m ready to try out and it’s just been a pleasure to get to know ya Dude !!!..so I’m definitely here for the show until I have some gabagoo popped. Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

TWGuy… Right on bro… that plant is one wicked lady. She is the original Ghost Oger plant that originated from Oregon Guy. I went thru 4 friends I know and ended up with Barefrog who sent it to me. Ghost happen to purchase a clone of it for $1000 and renamed it Ghost Oger… not cool as he did nothing to change it to make it his own… So it’s the wicked Oregon Kid Oger… lol.
I have it crossed to Vietnamese Black, aka: Black Oger of Manidoog. BOM. as in, The Bom… hahaha. we are mastering her atm over at Atilla’s place and she is on her first clone run with great success. The VB added lots of size to her it seems…
Next run I’d like to try some serious staking out of her branches, still teaching my brother Atilla. He’s an old hydro guy, flood n drain, rockwool… so he’s relearning growing really… Just started a bunch of Durban…

DrGonzo my Dude bro… Diggy Soze of Worcestershire_farms is a very good and trusted friend. He is also into Autos and was teaching me to make feminized seeds but felt the strain wasn’t the right choice… hoping he’s found something incredible to work as he’s a great guy who I still want to do projects with very soon.

3 Likes

Facing West. Two Sour OGer f1s hiding behind two Snow Leopard f2s, bearing some of the largest leaves I’ve ever seen. Coming up on 6ft tall with another month of veg left.

13 Likes

From the South; The Sour OGers really stand out, and blur together. Starfighter F6 male and female on the left. Two female Kashmir poking their heads up, photobombing the bottom of the pic.

7 Likes

Jeebus, dude, I haven’t updated in six weeks!?
OGer hybrids are all in full flower; Topped one Sour Diesel x OGer to try and encourage bushing, and she wasn’t having it. Immediately caught back up to her sister’s height, with two tops instead of one.

This pic was trying to get an idea of their actual height — it isn’t a camera trick, either, I was standing up on level ground when I took it, and the bottom of this pic is about six feet off the ground.

Snow Leopard F2 on the left, followed by two Sour Chem x OGers. The one on the right had a run in with some sort of burrowing rodent, and lost some major roots, hence the drooping and yellowing leaves.

Threw a boulder down to keep her standing.

Turns out the one in this photo wasn’t enough, and as soon as the wind switched directions she fell over again.
Now she has two giant boulders forcing her to stand, very much against her will.

Rosin pressed some Autos and it was fantastically potent. Still a bit of a noob at the practice, so yield was lower than expected.

Snow Leopard f2 male was getting ready to flower so he had to go. He was a beauty, but I had no plans for him.

Dude. Craziest fucking thing of all? This Sour Chem x OGer got topped! The Snow Leopard on the left is ~8ft, and yet she’s dwarfed by the ~12 feet tall Sour Chem OGer! I gave the top clone to this dude @StevieG (The artist formerly known as ThaWeedGuy) and it’s six feet tall!

I cannot imagine her being TALLER.

All of the biggest and baddest plants in my garden are thanks to @Carty lol.

17 Likes

Those looks absolutely incredible !!

Please keep us updated :green_heart:

1 Like

I truly enjoy passing out all the love I do and then to see people so happy with what they find. The Oger crosses your growing are compliments of Bigsur51 a dear old friend of mine who gifted me my very 1st autoflower in Sour60.

keep them photos coming buddy…

5 Likes