The Farms of Worcestershire

Here’s a pic of the sour chem x oger . She’s just straight bud already like woah!?!

Cheers, now how about some pics of the oger aye??

7 Likes

So here’s the oger. She’s pollinated with the starfighter, it’s hard af to get pics in this sun lol

This is a 2 part post lol I’ma post close ups in a sec

7 Likes

Yeah, you’re not kidding.

This is (some of) the rest of that Sour Chem OGer. It’s a miracle she’s still standing

8 Likes

She’s super frosty and she’s stacking up for being real Early in flower.
Cheers

7 Likes

I just saw the sour60 mentioned @Carty would you be able to give me some background details on it? Is it 60 days for flowering?
Any info is appreciated.

2 Likes

Hey EG
Yup… it does finish around 60 perfectly… I loved her for that and how she was absolutely covered in trichoms… the male was even frostier… when I’m on laptop, I’ll get ya more info… been 14 or so years…
Only drawback was her size and why I breed her to a bigger auto

4 Likes

@TeamOG Sorry to bother y’all — I haven’t really been posting often enough to justify all these different threads. Would it be possible to merge this thread into the “Farms of Worcestershire”?

Thank you for your time, either way. :beers:

6 Likes

Here’s a couple pics of the,
meat breath x black berry kush

IMG_20220911_153316
Cheers :clinking_glasses:

15 Likes

I really appreciate that.
I grew my first fast photos outside this year. It is really making me think about crossing autos to photos from what I’m seeing.
I received a couple regular autos in trades and I’m trying to figure out their specific info for time genetics and such.
Thank you

4 Likes

Here’s the smaller ,yet still big
Oregon huckleberry x PAC.

Trimming this year is going to be something else.
Cheers

14 Likes

What in the actual fuck

Hell yeah

2 Likes

Yeah, Carty blew them girls out of the water. That plant looks fantastic.
I got the F4s from Farmer Joe — Would not do business with him again. Lmfao. I passed out a bunch of F5s on the site to fulfill some obligations to friends, so there should be some F6s and hybrids floating around now and then.

4 Likes

Fricken 11ft/3m Sour Chem OGer likes to play hide n seek. Buds are getting too heavy for such a tall plant in such high winds. I’m on a pretty gentle slope of the hill, but it gets pretty steep and I think that accelerates the winds.

Little bit of bud rot, guessing some dirty little bug took a bite right here.

14 Likes

Snow Leopard F2. Holy F@$& she’s way too big. I should have seen it coming, tho, the pack of seeds literally said “HUGE BUSH” right on em. Lmfao.
The plant on her left is just about ~6ft / <2m.

I’m not sure if she’ll finish out here. Her minimum threshold of darkness is significantly longer than I’m comfortable with in Massachusetts. She’s only maybe 4 weeks into flower while the rest of the garden is sitting closer to week 6.

16 Likes

Jeez, starfighter,

12 Likes

close ups from the big starfighter.
few close ups of the starfighter clone.
Cheers

14 Likes

May I ask why? I unfollowed him on the gram, though I imagine we had different reasons.

Gave some of my f5s to a friend who’s growing em outside… but is stubborn & doesnt listen, so I assume probably fucked em up (I’ll eventually link up with him to see how they finished)

Me, mine are still in the fridge until I can run them properly.

5 Likes

It derailed the whole “blueskiesvienna is a scam artist.” thread on beanbasement. I’m retarded, and was mistakenly calling the “Super Skunk F4s,” “Massachusetts Super Skunk F4s” — and his response was to call me a scam artist.

I clarified to him that 1) while he charged me $300 for 30 seeds, I wasn’t even selling the f5 seeds I made, I gifted the vast majority of them for free;
And 2) I was referring to them as “Massachusetts Super Skunks” even while talking to farmer joe himself, and he didn’t even correct the mistake at that point.

The lack of any profit motive was irrelevant in his mind; he doubled-down on his assertion, sent me another private message thru IG and blocked me. Lol

7 Likes

Random lawn weed. :rofl:

Starfighter f6, pregnant with f7’s — frosty as can be, with a mild case of Powdery Mildew. As if her life hasn’t been tough enough, she’s a little top-heavy, and struggling to stay upright. Lmfao. :fearful:

16 Likes

Yo! Caught some leafhoppers plotting some shit.

And not to brag but I’ve got dinosaurs.

18 Likes