The FDM 4/20 Photo Raffle

Haven’t had a chance to grow any but the pics sure look great!

1 Like

I love the Cindy 99 I crossed it with my chemdawg and I call it 99 Dawgs

4 Likes

He just aske people to only post his and none others.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I’m a new grower and never heard of this brand until today… but I like the look of the pics… would love to try them. Sorry, I don’t have any pics to post.

I agree it should be taken down… kinda rude to post whatever strain you want in this thread when OP was pretty clear (and generous) about the expectations.

On the other hand @Alaskagrown is also respected and not a rude person… so maybe it was a misunderstanding.

Just my 2 cents

1 Like

I haven’t grown any of your strains but I am looking forward to it one day! Thanks for the generous giveaway.

It’s 50/50. As I popped 3 from mine, and 3 of yours! But should I win I will gladly split it with ya!
:robot:

2 Likes

Never grown FDM, but stoked to see peoples shots!

2 Likes

I was mostly kidding around but I may hold you to that! Same goes if I win (if they’ll count it, I don’t think they’ll count it, not sure I’d count it).

2 Likes

Ah, I’m bummed. I’d love to win some FDM seeds but I haven’t had the pleasure to grow them before. Good luck everyone. peace

Happy 420 week!

4 Likes

The ESB you have will be my Final purchase of seeds I’m completing a collection right now of classics and some landraces with some breeding stock classics.Once I get that ESB I will have a lifetime of tinkering and I will master every one of them not too many but certainly not too few.That ESB is what I think is the perfect indoor Sativa and will be the last seeds I ever purchase.Oldtimer1 was a Rembrandt of plant breeding damn good show old chap RIP.

4 Likes

Awesome. That’s the one I wanted. One day.

EDITED for O/T

1 Like

EDITED for O/T

1 Like

EDITED for O/T

Bump for your last chance to enter!

2 Likes

Bump for entries, less than twelve more hours to show your FDM grows!

1 Like

Ok, looks like @Dirtron and @Dirt_Wizard are our winners. Congratulations folks, we will be in touch via DM. Thanks everyone for playing.

We’ve extended the expiration of the coupon code through the end of May for anyone posting FDM pics or experiences growing our strains on this thread. You can use the code at either the Fleur du Mal Seeds website (Americas and international) or our UK distributor Pips Seedbank (UK and EU),

peace -b420

10 Likes

Thanks @Baudelaire !
I don’t feel great about winning, as it feels like I won by default. But, I feel GREAT about your genetics! And I do try to shout you out whenever people are listing reputable breeders, so I’ll take the WIN!

Thank You For Your Generosity,
:robot:
Dirtron

5 Likes

Thank you @Baudelaire I wish that more folks had shown up here to make a bit more competition, but I’m happy to have won and get a chance to expand my collection of FDM seeds!

4 Likes