The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

8/20/22 update

Here’s all but one plant(Lemon Skunk x Snow LotusBXv1) & some seedlings(RCBF3 runt, Hindu Kush x SFV/GSC, Tangie x Orange Sunshine):

• 4 Maui Wowie “Cherry Bomb” end of week 4, no signs of mold at all, smells of cherry burnt rubber & cat piss.
  • 1 Sweet Wonder F2 end of week 7, smells sweet, removed 5-10& from budrot, has FUSARIUM
  • 1 Good Medicine F2 end of week 3, same tropical smell, much more biomass than the under-fed plant ear;ier this year
  • 1 Sweet Wonder F2 end of week 6, (ditto), no fusarium, <5% budrot

Been going MUUUUCH heavier with Dr. Zymes enzymatic/acidic fungicide/buggycide :crossed_fingers:

Decided to use 50% strength feed, stop feeding at week 5; :thinking: I think it will help with the mold problems. Subcool used to say “When you push them hard is when you have problems”. (:laughing: Just like some of us!)

The last pic has a couple of my first purchased orchidae… they were 8$ each :+1: from a roadside vegetable & fruit stand. I’ll be getting into these for sure.

The wind sure likes to knock over the Maui Wowies so I have to brace the pots against the wind.

In the background is my unfinished “ohana” (family, inlaw) unit, currently storing random shit. The neighbor told me to blow it up as in indoor grow :rofl: … I said nah, brah, I don’t wanna have it in your kids’ face & wife’s kitchen window. (You can bet I’ll never buy a carbon filter in this life :sunglasses: )

Especial :star: thanks to:

@Sebring Maui Wowie, Sweet Wonder
@nube Good Medicine
@DanzaKuduro Hindu Kush x SFV/GSC – which is it? :man_shrugging:
@Scissor-Hanz Tangie x Orange Sunshine
@GrowHard Lemon Skunk x Snow Lotus BXv1

…and to all the growmies :hugs: here at OG on Saturday Night. :partying_face:

@oleskool830 – Whenever I hear “Today’s highs in the mid-seventies”, I think of you dear soul! :rofl:

@Tlander – I luckily have no problem with them here, but that’s a great trick. I hear lemon juice up to 50/50 with water is effective as Dr Zymes for PM. Good ole lemons into lemonade & all that. :+1:

Much Aloha OG Family

:evergreen_tree:

21 Likes