The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

Yep. As I understand it… you have to place in a paper bag in freezer to simulate (whatever the fancy name for frozen ground is) for 2 months. Read into it about a year ago. That being said I can’t remember what I had for lunch today so you may want to look into it further

7 Likes

“Freezulate” :laughing: :joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree: eLMaowRoFfLing

5 Likes

Lovin it! What essential oils are you using for thrips?

2 Likes

It’s a product from my local grow store called ToughLove, about $40 for 8oz (ugh), and requires using distilled water & a very clean sprayer. It supposedly forms precipitates with any PPM in the water. This application was at 1oz/gal & worked great…we’ll see how many thrippies there are this season.

From their website:

"Advanced Method for Delivering Indoor Foliar Applications

1.) Allow your lights to fully power up. (This mimics sunrise and is a dependable moment for activated stomata participating in initial morning photosynthesis. This helps with uptake by activated stomata, especially when applying kelp, humic, mineral, or pesticide based products that can be circulated systemically.)

2.) Turn High powered lights off or raise the hoods by +4’. I generally turn the lights off while turning regular ambient lighting on. (This keeps the photoperiod active and plants responding to the presence of light without burning them. Burning is usually due to the magnification of light through spray droplets, and high internal leaf temperatures under exposure to intense light, especially when using oil based sprays.)

3.) Temporarily, turn circulation fans off so that your spray can reach its intended target area and fully cover target pest or be absorbed by stomata.

4.) Let plants rest in foliar spray for 10-15min.

5.) TURN CIRCULATION FANS BACK ON!

6.) After the plants foliage is completely dry, turn the HID or other forms of supplemental light back on. (This usually takes 1-2hrs. The remaining 10-11 hrs of the light cycle, when flowering, will ensure that no excess moisture is lingering in your flowers, posing the threat of promoting mildew or mold pressure. It’s like a morning shower has graced your plants and refreshed them for the day to come!)

*I have shared this masterful method with gardeners near and far for 15 years and always received positive feedback on the application method. It delivers product to plants with active stomata, increasing uptake, guards against light burn, and guards against prolonged, excessive moisture exposure, drastically eliminating the possibility of creating a hospitable environment for mold or mildew germination. "

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Sweet Jesus you have some nice looking plants! I’ll bet your hoping flowering was about done eh? Might have to organize a trim party over at your place as well! Lol

5 Likes
6 Likes

@Hoodini was here!!! :astonished: :smile:

:clap:

8 Likes

I don’t have any words. Man those are beautiful plants and I greatly admire your attention to detail and talent. I would give my left nut to be able to grow outdoors in my back yard! Someday before I die I hope! Much RESPECT @cannabissequoia

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

:wave: Thanks bud, I appreciate the sentiments all the same. :thumbsup:

I just put up some trellis netting yesterday & wish I’d done it early but at least the budflop won’t get too embarassing I hope. Those DurbanPxRCB are frustrating to deal with & I’ve yet to see if they end up needing 12 wks or if 10 will be enough.

After 4 years I can say the big difference between outdoor & indoor(excepting greenhouses) is it’s longer term commitment but less constant, & less money, more LITFA than indoors. I really yearn for the control of indoor or a good-enough light-dep greenhouse. THAT’s where the real deal is. I miss @99PerCent’s greenhouse :blush: & it’s a great example of DIY herb.

It’s about time for an update. :thinking: Everything except those big sativas are in flower.

Way back when… my buddy’s “garden house” :laughing: ysed a lot of :zap: juice… :thinking: so him & his brother had 2 or massive electric ceramics kilns, a wide-screen TV, and a hot-tub for electrical consumption. :spy:

'Git yerself a fridgerator trailer & a semi-truck(for cover)… paint the loan-star[sic] flag all over that s.o.b… :wink: :gun:

Maybe convince Mrs. Skool to bury a shipping container in the back? Make a deal & get her a shoe-shed? :joy_cat:

6 Likes

Hey that shit might work. She can handle a shovel! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Give us some pics Man! I can’t wait to see that forest in flower.

I think indoors is more work on the day to day, but seriously giving foliars and bug sprays and all that happy shit to outdoor plants is beyond time consuming, but it’s in longer stretches with lots of LITFA in between. In the end it’s probably just as much work. It took me 2 hrs and 45 minutes today to BT the plants outside and I didn’t even finish. I forgot to mention all the gosh darn digging outside too! First to get the spot ready, then to dig out weeds, grass etc over like a 5 month period. It’s hard work.

8 Likes

12 Likes

8/22/19 update

Added trellis netting. Everybody in flower except them Durban crosses.
Chopped down clover.

:v:

:musical_note: Under the ganja, grown by the meeee…

whole garden

Conspiracy Kush x Sour Lifesaver, 2 pics

Durban Poison x Red Cherry Berry, plant #2

JesusOG x Super Lemon Haze & Sour Lifesaver in it’s shadow :cry:

Bed 2, middle (duh!)

Little Dank Sinatra F2

Red Cherry Berry x Sour Lifesaver, 2 pics :tongue:

Gorilla Zkittles, Herijuana x YetiOG x Romulan

The Black x Champagne, 2 pics

Durban Poison x Red Cherry Berry, plant #1, panorama of bed 1 with SSHF13 x Sweettooth x JackHerer x Blueberry at left

… … … … … … … … … … . . . . . . . :boom:

26 Likes

Wow! Total fire! Looks amazing!

8 Likes

Hey bro! Stunning outdoor action. I long for the day I can grow under the sky. Are you in Cali or Colo? I can’t remember. Much RESPECT…

2 Likes

Sacramento, CA…a few miles NE of downtown, in “ghettoburbia”.

Ghettoburbs are the sprawling tracts of 3BR houses that from a freeway’s glance may appear middle-class but upon closer inspection reveal porch-dwellers, disabled GM SUVs with 22" chrome wheels, tent cities in backyards, street-pharmacies, pitbull & chihuahua factories, & the associated consequences of a crumbling society. :wink: :thumbsup: :house_abandoned:

But I hear there’s “just not enough housing”… :rolling_eyes: pttthhhhh

Mmm. Me, bitter?!.. :astonished:

:joy_cat: :hugging:

:clap: [reality-check] :bellhop:

Yes, I should be more grateful for things like that weed-patch. :sweat_smile: hehe

8 Likes

That’s some thoughtful shit there @cannabissequoia. I know the place well. So you are growing outdoors in Sacramento? Is that legal?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Outstanding garden! We’re about to get some killer eye candy up in here. Won’t be long now. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hoodini was here! Again, great growing my friend, your place is gonna be the dankest house in the county in a couple more months

7 Likes

:clap: :smile:

@Hoodini
have you heard of the sex move ‘the houdini’? :joy: :laughing: :shower:

5 Likes