The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

Yes I have lmao but never tried it personally

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: :laughing:

man i’m stoned & about to do that sleeping thing otherwise i’d say let’s chat. let us all know what’s new (unless of course it’s all sad & depressing) :joy_cat: :wink:

maybe you can play with some auto-flower this winter if you’re still in a sunnier climate? :four_leaf_clover:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

@Hoodini’s in the house, @Kraven’s in the house!
What a day this is! Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I need to get out more…

2 Likes

9/8/19 update

Cut 1/2 the shaded Sour Lifesaver because it’s shaded :unamused: & cut at 5 weeks it’s STILL gonna be better than storebought weed.

Everything’s in flower with the furthest along being the Conspiracy Kush X Sour Lifesaver & Red Cherry Berry X SourLifesaver (this one looks GREAT!).

One sad situation is the Dank Sinatra F2; it’s just dying from something that I suspect is a viroid or soil pathogen. It had a couple small lower branches go & I removed them. Then another, & now there’s several branches dying off. :cry: No similarity on any of the others(mercifully!).

Anyone ever have this issue?

Also merciful is that I can harvest in steps & not all at once; Those big sativas will be a serious PITA. :scissors: :japanese_goblin:

BOG’s Sour Lifesaver(3 pics,1 with flash). Sorry to disappoint the BOG, grateful for the strain.

Super Lemon Haze X JesusOG from @Scissor-Hanz, the main culprit shading the SLS above. :construction_site: :rocket: streeeeeeetch

Conspiracy Kush X Sour Lifesaver at week 5 (3 pics), checkitout @Gaz29

Durban Poison x Red Cherry Berry (plant 2, 5 pics, the other culprit shading the BOG’s Sour LifeSaver plant), noticed a reddened or brownish hue on one set of buds & it’s got me suspicious. It’s visible in last pic & in background of 3rd, to the left. :mag: :thinking:

:violin: Poor little Dank Sinatra F2 from nube with the issues described at top.

Red Cherry Berry x Sour Lifesaver at week 5, absolutely deliciously dripping with cherry resin. high-five :hand_splayed: m’fers! (to be fair I culled 2 others :blush:)

Herijuana x YetiOG x Romulan from i_thewindcries, week 5, great resin, smaller buds. :white_check_mark:

Gorilla Zkittles, looks/smells pretty darned good.

The Black X Champagne from deep_rob, very nice plant, tempted to re-veg since it was my last bean. :champagne:

((Super Silver Haze x F13) x (Sweettooth x Jack Herer x Blueberry)) from @Ftlob, week 5. :thumbsup: Smells great. :smile:

:sweat_smile: and finally…

Durban Poison x Red Cherry Berry (plant 1), 3 pics.

:peace:

29 Likes

AWESOME!!! 20 characters awesome

3 Likes

Looks mighty fine @cannabissequoia. I grew the Dank Sinatra indoors with no issues at all. Growing outdoors is not for sissies I have learned from OG Warriors this year. Have a stunning day!

4 Likes

How was the D.S. smoke???

3 Likes

Narcotic, very Stoney, An evening smoke. Hungry and nodding.

5 Likes

Looking good out there !! What do you think the issue is with that Dank Sinatra?

3 Likes

'Hell if I know… I was hoping some experienced outdoor grower would recognize it. The branches I removed were woody all the way through at the base-- like lumber with no moisture, and seemed to narrow a bit where they met the main stem. I’ll remove some more & take pics tonight or tomorrow. :skull: :mag:

Very weird.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve had that before and no one could tell me what the problem was. I thought it may be some problem in the root zone … I’ll scratch around and and see if I can find some reason

3 Likes

That’s A LOT of bud @cannabissequoia.You must hire a shit load of Mexicans to help you with all the trimming :rofl:

1 Like

I just found this & it’s full of links but no symptom descriptions, not too useful. :unamused:

@Esrgood4u they’re all gainfully employed! Syrians & various wherever-stanis may be the only option. :circus_tent: :camel: :scissors:

1 Like

I’m going to have to say it sounds most like FUSARIUM from what little I’ve read.

I’ll watch it keep doing it since the plant is sacrificial at this point :cry: but some bud may come from it still & the other plants only exhibit one of the signs: yellowing or weird deficiency leaves on the bottom but none like that particular plant.

I thought I could see a bit of fuzz or webbing or fungus where the branch joined the main stem but don’t have patience… :sweat_smile:

At the rate it’s going the last few branches should self-harvest perfectly. :joy_cat: :smoking:

As for long term I won’t really treat it differently other than saturate the area with a quick worm tea after I cut it out. I figure letting existing predators wack it is the best plan…i.e. hopefully cultivate them.

3 Likes

Possible pockets in the root zone killing off branches? I’ve heard about these “pockets” in pots of coco but it probably happens more outdoors with big plants. I dunno.

3 Likes

Mate that’s fkn excellent looking outdoors …! :arrow_heading_up:
Wish i had your climate ~ where abouts are ya ~ Cali .? Hawaii.?
I’ll maybe crack some of the CK x SLS you kindly sent me last year ( this yr .?!) Anyway ,height wise ~ i should expect what ( in 11 litre pots.).?
It’ll probably double in ‘girth’ on ALL buds til it’s/they’re done eh … Show me a wee pic of your Conspiracy Kush x SLS = ( ‘Secret Saver’ ) before the chop bro , much thankfulness. …! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ( my best Chinglish.)
Gaz

4 Likes

:sunny: :sunglasses: Near the capitol city.

1 meter-ish ? :smile:

If the word “dry” was intended in there :wink: then I highly doubt it from the soakings those beds got. But definitely an interesting thought. :thumbsup: It seems to be spreading so that’s what leads me to favor a disease explanation.

4 Likes

@Gaz29 he’s lying :rofl: @cannabissequoia breeds uncontrollable monsters and I can attest to that lol

5 Likes

I had same thing happen to 2 of my outdoor plants . Was caused by ME putting bamboo stakes into the ground and killing some roots…started off with selected branch’s, then continued to the rest of the plant. I cut my loss and pulled both of them out of the ground.

5 Likes