The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

Awesome garden. Nice training, in love with those veg canopies and then seeing them in bloom. Very nice

3 Likes

I envy you guys that live where you can do this, just beautiful!

5 Likes

Damn man your going to need a trimming crew also great looking plants!

4 Likes

Thanks for the offer @Tinytuttle! :sweat_smile: My place may smell funky though, just a heads-up. :house_abandoned: :smoking: :herb:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

10/23/19 update

(tired)

Here’s what’s left(to right ha!): DurbanP x RedCherryBerry1, SuperLemonHaze x JesusOG, DurbanP x RedCherryBerry2.

DurbanP x RCB2 & SLH x JOG, DurbanP x RCB1

Super Lemon Haze x Jesus OG from our friend @Scissor-Hanz, choppin this weekend(9wks+). :slight_smile:

DurbanP x RCB1 bud, DurbanP x RCB2 bud, budflop on #1. These will come down in stages… lower larf will probably fill 2 5-gallon buckets & go straight to freshfreezing for bubblehash. Rest in about 10 days or so.

devil’s rape kit: cayenne pepper, vaseline, duct tape. :ballot_box_with_check: (it’s for the :ant: ants)

Where the garden has been going to:

The Black x Champagne; unwashed, washed. :thinking:

@Craigson15 Skunk91F2: 100% germination in 12hrs, 4/10 survivors between helmet heads & impatient grower, 1 whorling runt likely to be culled.

Started soaking some @GrowHard Mandarin Sunset x Snow LotusBXv1 :smile:

Whoopee!

:evergreen_tree: :smoking:

25 Likes

How is this working for you? I feel my plants are getting beaten up these last few weeks. The leaves are covered on underside with bugs and I’m not sure what they are.

Have you smoked the washed versus unwashed and noticed taste difference. It’s so dusty around here with harvest and the dryness I wonder if it will affect the taste. I may just hose down the last couple plants before harvest being they’re small.

4 Likes

The ant-barrier is not 100% effective but definitely slowed things a bit. My next step would be nicotine spray(cigarrette tea) on the “trunk” but i’m close enough to harvest to say fuggit.

Haven’t tried but a piece of the unwashed blackchampagne yet. Good idea! :bulb:

6 Likes

Looking beautiful as usual ! I think washing is a great idea ,and I heard you mention a salad spinner at one time ,if I can remember correctly (?) ,I just heard that cornmeal may kill ants and they’ll bring it home to share ! Only a rumor at this point,as I haven’t tried it, supposed to expand once consumed,(?) Would love to see that work for you !
Peace and love brother !
Outdoor Sungrown ! Appreciate the lessons !

3 Likes

Beautiful grow, man! I keep seeing these awesome outdoor grow threads and they are very inspiring! Have been putting some serious thought into getting an outdoor run going next year however not sure if I will be in my current residence still and if not then there goes the backyard! But I digress… Great grow, man, really!

5 Likes

Sweet jeebus, lovely looking ladies, especially the jesus of x SLH

3 Likes

Thanks @randrobertson522 – this is year 4 for me so I’m still learning all the time & personally tend to only see the problems & negatives :sweat_smile: but am thoroughly happy with the yield being about 3x my needs. Can meet all my MMJ needs & share with others & experiment a lot more with tincture & edible making. In the beginning & with smaller harvests I was afraid to risk making mistakes with that. :thumbsup: Good reminder to do a '19 Year In Review thread in some weeks. :nerd:

@HaRdRoC thanks & agreed; I only popped a few seeds of @Scissor-Hanz’s cross there and it’s a high achiever already, getting visible trichomes @ mid week 3 :astonished:, I really look forward to a hazey OG effect(hopefully). @oleskool830 grew some & had the same reaction. :wink:

:v:

14 Likes

I germinated all of @cannabissequoia rcb x glacier…ect… they all have good germination rates.

4 Likes

Blue sky to boot nice looking monsters your growing ,it’s dam near winter here no snow yet but been freezing every night for the last 2 weeks our outdoors are done for another season . Good luck finishing up.

5 Likes

Looking real good out there !! You’ve been busy I’m sure hehe :muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Wow! Lots going on in your yard that I somehow missed till now! Great job! Just more inspiration for me to up my outdoor efforts next season!

6 Likes

I learned a hard lesson with putting vaseline around the main stalks of my plants. After a while it started to degrade the plant tissues and thus made the stalk weak and fragile eventually breaking under wind and stress.

8 Likes

TOTALLY hear seeing only problems or negative as that is something I do as well, second guessing, and so I’ve been trying to find my inner chi and use a little of that catchphrase we all know and love so well on this site!

4 Likes

So how are those doing?

4 Likes

Not so good but I blame me. :unamused:

Micro-growing is a different beast than good ole’ outdoor farming. I was using SIL + daytime outside but had to move inside + evidently something wrong with my vermicompost + had too close to lights. [smh]

So have 2 sick(as in bad not good) girls & nixed 1 boy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I do plan to stop with the vermicompost until I get it lab tested. Just hate the idea of buying anything. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

TRy peppermint oil mixed with basil and garlic keeps critters from munching and deters insects!I use Green Cure but make my own acidolpholus (SP)? works wonders will post recipe laterIm off to scout locations for huge outdoor this spring and summer plus relocating to Canadian border so need good finish times, we’ll see

2 Likes