The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

@Badmf these were some badmf :gun: :ant: ants! :confounded:

If it happens again I’ll try nicotine first I think. :smoking:

On a related tangent I had some ants in the house & bought lemon scent Raid & “pet-safe plant-based” Raid which is Geraniol & Lemongrass based but since I can’t trust Raid Inc.(or whatever) I’ll try and make a Geraniol/Lemongrass DIY concoction.

FWIW the scent on that second one is N n n n NASTY! NO WAY would I use it indoors! :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: :blossom:

4 Likes

Trust you to come out with that. :laughing:

3 Likes

Christmas Tree Microgrow whatever Update

back row, l-r: mandarin sunset x snowlotus, 2 dank sinatra f2
front frow, l-r: skunk91f2, 2 dank sinatra f2

variously about 2 months old, started on 12/12 in seedling pots, “revegging” & transplanted. 4x100w SIL, 2nd feed of NectarForTheGods. The DSf2’s aren’t sexed yet. :unamused:

They’re happier than that first month of commuting outside but it looks like I’ve got to increase feeding & light, & whack the algae, maybe a gnat. Who will try to sell me some Cal-Mag :laughing:

@Craigson15 FWIW the little girl didn’t herm under my abuse & revegging, and the resin smells Chem more than Skunk. I think maybe the Chemdog smell is just “louder” than the skunk but it’s definitely not the old RKS smell. Thanks again for the beans-- she will be grown!

:evergreen_tree:

17 Likes

Look great! Yeah, just get a butter knife and scrape the algae off so it doesn’t harden and make it hydrophobic.

4 Likes

that sounds logical (& nicely priced) but I figured I’d need some peroxide & a plastic cover or mulch. Goin for that fungal soil.

:evergreen_tree: haha Fun :girl: Gal :rolling_eyes:

3 Likes

Nah, don’'t have to get that serious. A plastic cover will make it worse. Scrape and mulch though… Peroxide is for last resort type shit imo

4 Likes

Don’t they need light to photo-muh-synthasize tho?

:nerd:

1 Like

What the algae? You don’t want it. It steals nutrients and locks out water.

3 Likes

My point with the plastic soil cover was that light deprivation should kill off the algae, I presume(?)

@ReikoX @Tinytuttle @Sebring ???

:evergreen_tree: for all i know it’s moss growing

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yeah that’s about right! :sweat_smile: 10 lb +/-, already given away 2+, and headed to @Meesh’s in a few weeks & we’ll go inundate @WMoon518 with some herbs!

:evergreen_tree: :truck: :dove:

9 Likes

I’m so envious of you OGers who are close enough in proximity to visit one another. Overgrow!

10 Likes

Moss or algae, just hit it with a heavy 1 inch cover of mulch (wood chips, or hay, or dead leaves). The lack of light will deteriorate it’s general health and microbiology will eat it up and return it’s nutrients to the soil. Nature does it all the time!

15 Likes

Hey man I dunno if my karma will get me to the Lone Star. My family there will probably be waiting at the border with badges & large stomachs :laughing: Cousin Bubba & all…

Getting ready to give the Ole Vac sealer a workout ASAP.

If this trip goes well I’m thinking about making it my new job since I’ve been nonemployable for over a decade. The Grow Bus will just go around smoking other peoples weed. :bus:

14 Likes

You are more than welcome anytime brother.

3 Likes

Hit me up when your coming through I still got goodie bags for you and the rest!

4 Likes

4/25/20 so many 420s! update

2020 lineup of soggy beans & clones:

seed:

• '00 Cherry CBD :cherries: :cherries:
  • Sweet Wonder (HarlyWho x Oregon Tsunami) :candy: :sparkles: :ocean:
  • RemedyCBD x Red Cherry Berry :woman_health_worker: :cherries:
  • Near Misses (Ms. Money Penny x (Ms. Universe x Harlequin)) :hourglass: :girl:
  • Red Cherry Berry F2 (Cherry Bomb Indica x Skunk #1) :cherries: :strawberry:
  • GirlTime(Forum GSC x Timewreck) x Sour Lifesaver F2 :girl: :mantelpiece_clock: :hushed: :candy:
  • Gorilla Zkittles :gorilla: :candy: :rainbow:
  • Guava Hashplant x Cinderella99 :kiwi_fruit: :princess:
  • Ken’s GDP x Red Cherry Berry ::older_man: :purple_heart: :cherries: :strawberry:
  • Herijuana :syringe: :herb: :dizzy_face:

clone:

• 88 G13 x Hashplant :older_man:
  • Granny skunk :older_woman: :skunk:
  • Columbian x GDP :colombia: :older_adult: :purple_heart:
  • Blackwater :male_detective: :gun: :money_mouth_face:
  • Dosidos #55 :dancing_women:
  • Cherry Vaniila Skunk :cherries: :icecream: :skunk:
  • CasperOG :ghost: :wave:
  • HazmatOG :warning: :biohazard:

:sweat_smile: :partying_face:

:sparkling_heart: Thank you Overgrow! :heart_eyes:

Special thanks for this round to: @Sebring, @paintedfire420, @Pedro_Bann, @99PerCent @SCJedi! :hugs:

:peace_symbol:

RIP Mom.

:evergreen_tree: :pensive: pics to come later

20 Likes

You have three of my four Archive cuts. I just sampled all four over the past 2 days and this is what I sent my buddy about my initial thoughts.

Flavor: Dosidos #55 > Hazmat > Duct Tape > Casper
High: Duct Tape > Hazmat > Dosidos #55 > Casper
Yield: Duct Tape > Dosidos #55 > Casper (unsure where hazmat falls in here)

More tips on the others as you move along through the season. Good luck and nice lineup!

8 Likes

520! > 420! :astonished: update

Seedlings & clones voilalala. Clones destined for summer-bud light-dep. Mostly, I think. Sorry for lazy update.

Blue Shark CBD, veg’d 4+ months :confounded:, mid-wk 4 :cry:

What I was working with inside…

The rack holding the powerstrips is an inverted 20$ greenhouse piece, used snap-cutter, created 1/4x1-1/2" shims to stiffen joint. The setup isn’t strong but isn’t flopping/swaying either.

15 Likes

Hey, that CBD Blue shark monster looks like a white one! :sweat_smile:

giphy (2)

5 Likes