The Future Is Now / So Much Drama In The LPC

Technically test but not in the way it goes on most grow forums. I don’t know how specific I should be but I’ll say I’ve been super fortunate, it’s all legal, and everything comes from the companies direct. If I had to pay for any of it I would have none of it :laughing:

Thanks for the links! I hadn’t even thought about the backdraft but good call. It goes on the list. Not sure about getting the filter up higher, just not sure I have the real estate. On the lowest setting it sucks in my tent like Homer eating a lemon

download

Not sure what the Smart Outlet goes for since I didn’t really have to pay attention to that when I got it. I do know from the manual that there’s another version where the outlets are attached to the screen though.

3 Likes

I look forward to following along. The London Pound Cake is a strain that has always been intriguing.

2 Likes

Did you get in on the challenge?

No, this is the first I have heard about it. I look forward to following along though.

2 Likes

Sick gear Slick. Not familiar with the LPC, but following along nonetheless.

1 Like

If you want to get in on it there were a few members who were providing beans to people who wanted in. Worth asking in the thread if you’re interested.

Thanks man. The LPC is new to me as well. Saw the challenge and after reading up on the strain a little I was all over it. Welcome to the winning LPC thread! :laughing: You hear that @MoBilly? :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Delusions of grandeur my friend. lol
Delusions can be fun until someone pulls the curtain back and there you are, an old, half passable magician playing at being the “Great and Powerful BUZZ”!

You see what I did there!? That’s called “trash talk”! I’m learning to be obnoxious!!! You guys are such great teachers!
:rofl:

Definitely set to watching this thread bro, even though I’ll see your pics on the LPC thread too right?

9 Likes

Damnit I’m out of likes already!

I always thought Delusions Of Grandeur would be a great album name if I ever started a band. Also you couldn’t possibly know how much you hit the nail on the head with the Wizard of Oz reference here! I’m looking at this high tech setup I got going on and keep thinking I’m the oldest slowest component. Don’t look behind the curtain! :laughing:

Glad to have you along and yup I’ll definitely be updating that thread with them as well.

2 Likes

:heart:
Yeah. I was looking at your new science project. Did a lesson plan come with all that?

1 Like

Wow new set up looks amazing
I have one of those lights an have no idea how to use the controller

Best wishes

1 Like

I could use one!

Thanks man. That makes two of us! :laughing: Last night playing around with it I found the app to be easier to work with than the controller itself.

2 Likes

I’m coming along, just for the witticisms .:thinking:

4 Likes

I just put you on watch @Slick1, since im in this competition. Im using all my old tried and true blue methods. See ya at the finish line :checkered_flag:

3 Likes

Only very serious growing here, and puns about cats.

I’ll be the one at the top of the scoreboard if you’re wondering :wink:

The day I after I started a new grow thread is about the worst time to run out of likes first thing in the morning!

5 Likes

Have you tried this:

2 Likes

I was just messing around but I appreciate it. I have the physical manual that came with it, just haven’t gone through it all yet. I have gone through the entire GrowHub one and will need refresher glances at the least…

3 Likes

I’m Here!!!
Going to have seat right here and watch. Great score on the equipment brother. Looks sweet! I’ve heard of LPC but with everyone tryin to be Snoop D-O-G-G and smokin it all I’ve never tried it nor seen it. Looking forward to this!

Grundle

3 Likes

No bukke talk or how to sucker punch a stretchy horse? I’m out then…:sweat_smile:
I kid. I’m really looking forward to seeing how everything operates together. Best of luck on your LPC grow @Slick1 ! :grin::v:

2 Likes

Look at you @Slick1 , you even have cheerleader’s :mega:

3 Likes

I don’t have the controller will it work without it ?

1 Like