The Gauntlet 2023

Great write up

6 Likes

2 Likes

Love the guide! Maybe I’ll give this a try soon with last year’s harvest :grin:

1 Like

thanks for the guide @ColeLennon, this will help out alot, I have never made oil before

2 Likes

Questions:

Since you are baking the solvent and remaining water away in the oven at 200, do you need to decarb beforehand?

Are the terps just for flavor? Do you consume this any way other than gummies? Does it alter the effects?

1 Like

I decarboxylate the flower first in the oven. You can do it after you make the oil. Takes heat though. This is basically a cold evaporation at 87 degrees “zero chance of a fire”. All the 190 is evaporated before I put it in the oven for 12 mins. Drops of terps are just for flavor. Its not necessary and I don’t think it has any effects paste taste. You can even speed the evaporation up by using a heating pad like for your back.
I read through @ReikoX thread and figured it out.

This my 6-7th batch.

7 Likes

Bookmarked!
Thanks for the detailed write up. :blush::v:t3::herb:

4 Likes

So I made some gummies last night with the new batch of blackberry fire oil. After making these blackberry fire/blueberry muffin gummies for my buddy. I’m taking a look at mixing different combinations of my oils for effects.
Last night’s batch.
10 MG Pineapple gummies- 8MG Blackberry fire and 2MG Indiana Bubblegum @FieldEffect

with 8 drops of Zkittles terps.

15 Likes

Lot of :drooling_face: with a touch of :rocket:

:rofl::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m going to try them today after High intensity Hydro-fit class today. I will report back after they activate. :rofl:

5 Likes

90’s Kush FIM this morning. Breaking off into shoots. @Bobgrows

In the next couple days I will try and count them. :sunglasses: “FIM shoots”

13 Likes

Look at her!! Buds are thick and dense. You may need support.
You did take clones, yes?
I might try to seed one. After what I have going on is done. These are clone only right now.

5 Likes

Nice! I think a slug may have done some FIMing for me!

2 Likes

I won’t be taking clones of her. I have no place to put them. She will be the one and only this year. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

After last year. I waited on my clones only lolli popping them and FIM’d once on July 6th and let them go. They were beautiful. I like to FIM the first topping. All these others I have going beside the 90’s Kush have been topped many times. Still more to come July 6-10. Final.

3 Likes

4 foot heavy duty cages and zip ties “long and short”. That’s my jam. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

80% Blackberry fire and 20% Indiana Bubblegum 10MG gummies are excellent. Only been 1 hr and 15 mins since I dosed. Nice. :100: :fire: :drooling_face: :rocket:
I used 20MG of Blackberry fire yesterday. Talk about keeping “tolerance guessing” I’m smashed back in the weeds right now. Cruising on the I.B :rocket: too.

4 Likes

Slow your roll space cowboy

4 Likes

The Gummie mixture was a success. After eating one 10MG and eating an early lunch I passed out drooling on my pillow. Just awakened at my elderly father who ran his lawn crew “threw the ringer” for not showing up until the day after it rained for 3 days. I would have waited until after it rained and the lawn grew an inch in a matter of days to cut it. I reminded him that neither of us can do it anymore. You don’t piss off your cook, your mechanic, or your lawn service. These guys bust their ass and do a great job. My dad is having a hard time killing himself not being able to do everything himself. Such is life. Another gummy. :sunglasses: :metal:

8 Likes

Glad the gummies turned out to be :fire:. Now on the other hand got to figue out how to turn down the :fire: with pops…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes