The Gauntlet 2023

I’m going to count them in the next few days they are prominent. I took the second 10 MG gummie. 2 hours ago. Nice ride. :rocket: :drooling_face:

4 Likes

doge-rocket

4 Likes

Amazing that is it. ^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Oh shit! The Gauntlet is back! You got my attention bro.

3 Likes

Glad you made it. It’s not even hot yet. :rofl:

3 Likes

First day of Summer. Bring on the heat.

I fed them a gallon each last night.
(2-gallon mix)
1 1/2 tsp Alaskan Fish Fert
1TBS Big Bloom
3 grams Sweet Candy.
1 1/2 tsp Gypsum
1 tsp Microbe
1/2 tsp Kelp
4 1/2 tsp SledgeHammmer (I was incorrect 4 tsp not 4 TBS) Week 3 Micro Flush
Another gallon each this, morning
(2-gallon mix)
3 grams Meg A
4 1/2 grams Meg B
1 1/2 tsp Big Bloom
1 tsp Microbe
1/2 tsp Kelp
4 1/2 tsp Sledgehammer (yucca)
I gave them a Kelp Foliar last night and Monterey this morning.

I will be cutting off any shoots coming in towards the platform. I want everything going up and out.

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

18 Likes

Looking good! Does mixing sledgehammer with nutes help stop it from stripping all the nutes and get more of the salts?

What big bloom do you use?

3 Likes

Since it’s been cold. I haven’t watered very much. I want to feed my regular microdose of nutrients at the same time do a 3rd week of my monthly micro flush with the yucca. Keeps my pot ppms up as well as removes any salt buildup. I use fox farm big bloom. “Bat guano and worm castings”

7 Likes

4 Likes

Oh, @FieldEffect I haven’t done a stem rub on the DJ. She is pissed at me for taking 22 tops off her 11 days ago. I also took a lower-side shoot off her base yesterday ended up being 2 shoots. She is half the size of the others right now. She needs the warm weather.

5 Likes

They’re looking pretty happy overall. I like the fruit tree shape.

Does having the black pots and bare soil get the medium temperature hot? I wonder if as they grow up they may tolerate the heat better, maybe they actually speed up

I only ask about the stem rub because my 907 is starting to smell like sweet funk. Curious about other cultivars with similar terps. Whenever she’ll tolerate it. Still going to be chasing the magic blueberry sack I got almost 20 years ago if I don’t scratch that itch this season :rofl:

5 Likes

The pots definitely heat up not because they are black but full sun sunrise to sunset.

5 Likes

2 days in a row with Hot weather. Best my gauntlet has looked this season. @Mrgreenthumb now they are dialed in. :100:

I counted 8 shoots coming off the 90’s Kush FIM job. @Bobgrows

16 Likes

Wow! That’s cool!
Everything looks really healthy and green!
Great looking gauntlet! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks Bobbi. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I concour!

4 Likes

Thanks brother. She is coming together. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see those 90s Kush and wonder dawg straight explode.

4 Likes

Looking at two days of hot weather lmao! Next weekend is supposed to be 104° from Friday until Monday at least weather doesn’t go farther than that. Great looking plants. Topped 22 times well should have a bunch of nice big colas.

4 Likes

Glad we have good weather coming cause I am ready to transplant. The gauntlet is going to explode,gonna be real exciting watching @ColeLennon grow show go down this year

4 Likes