The Grow Zone

Here we are day 22 of Flower cruisin right along :surfing_man:t3:
Pollination of select females will happen by the end of the week.

Hi Temp 75F
Lo Temp 61F
Hum 62%
7g fabric container
600w Nanolux OG ballast
HPS bulb(MH for the pics)
12-12
only water every 2-3 days
well water temp 54F YIKES :cold_face:
plant height is 45-50 inches

3 out of the 9 have really sweet smarty candy type of smells. The dead center plants is going to yield huge and has the most candy scent of them all…and I took a clone of that one.

Here is the Rainbow Belts 2.0 pollen I collected this week. I created a simple pollinator device with a straw and will use my breath to spread the pollen. Being sure to have a bend in the straw so none of my spittle hits the pollen, I saw this kind of thing somewhere so I thought I would give it a try.

What’s on deck? Georgie Pie x Cereal Milk FEMs and Gushers S1

Georgia Pie x Cereal Milk

Gushers S1 some broad leaves

That’s all for now :lobster:

11 Likes

Looking great man! Can’t wait to see what you do with the BMR pollen, I’m about 2 weeks away from my pollination with it.

1 Like

@JustANobody Yea I am pulling 1-3 plants for the BMR, they will be upstairs with me for a couple days. Just hoping the pollen is good or else I made up a new strain sticker for nothin lol.

I’m going to be doing the same. Jaws FP OG F4’s, Mother of Berries, and Black Widow.

1 Like

:fire::fire_engine: :fire_engine: :fire_engine: :fire_engine: :fire_engine:
Man those should be fantastic, we should trade when we are done. I am gonna go with Rainbow Belts 2.0, Apples & Bananas/Lemon Cherry Gelato, and Baby Grogu(808 Kauai Mints x Gelato Gas)

2 Likes

100% my man, we can absolutely do that. Those all sound great.

1 Like

Day 24 of flower. Light has been moved up about 4 inches. Pollination completed with BMR pollen. I dusted (Top)Apple & Bananas/Lemon Cherry Gelato, (Bottom Right)Rainbow Belts 2.0, and (Bottom Left)Baby Grogu(808 Kauai Mints/Gelato Gas)

Hi Temp 75F
Lo Temp 63F
Hum 57%

Baby Grogu

Rainbow Belts

ABLCG

Rainbow Belts 2.0

I am going to pollinate another ABLCG on Friday with Rainbow Belts 2.0

Stay Tuned

15 Likes

Here we are pollination day 26 of flower for ABLCG and Rainbow Belts 2.0

Hi Temp 75F
Lo Temp 59F
Hum 53%

ABLCG

Rainbow Belts 2.0

Pollination complete now we wait…

12 Likes

Awesome! Great job bro! Lots of goodies coming down the belt, SWEET!

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 Yea I am happy with these ABLCG, they are yielding huge with sweet scents 1 smells like skittles. Should be a Happy Holiday with these scheduled to come down just in time. Will have 2 new lines coming out of here.

5 Likes

Awesome! That’s what I like to hear !

1 Like

Day 28 of flower, pollination completed this week. Plants are still cruisin :surfing_man:t3: with no issues other than the temps at night are getting pretty low along with the water temp I water with. Been here before no troubles…until about January.

Hi Temp 75F
Lo Temp 59F
Hum 55%

Now we just water and wait…5-6 more weeks.

8 Likes

Here we are day 37 :passenger_ship:'n , gnat pressure starting to build. Microbe Lift BMC arrives today to take care of them.

Hi Temp 68F
Lo Temp 55F
Hum 69%

Found my HPS filter so proper pics from now on.

A&B/LCG

IMG_2929

Rainbow Belts 2.0

Rainbow Belts smelling like orange skittles and A&B/LCG mostly have sweet smarty candy type of smells and they are going to yield massively, colors starting to show due to the dip in temps all around.

The show’s about to start!!

:apple: :banana: :lemon: :cherries: :ice_cream: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

13 Likes

Nice bro! Looking great for sure! Get those little pricks, gnats are such a pita, not really the worst but it’s just frustrating when everything is dialed yet you have little bug zooming around here and there, babies munching roots etc. just far from ideal, I know this all to well trust me :wink:

2 Likes

Ooooooooooo. Looking good man!

2 Likes

TY this is when it gets exciting!! We have made it this far and are almost home free. Visiting the garden is filled with excitement. Georgia Pie/Cereal Milk fems and Gushers S1 just got put into flower this week. Gotta rush before mother nature makes it way difficult to grow even indoors :cold_face:

3 Likes

From what, the Sour Strawberry Gushers pheno I made? This is most interesting :thinking: @DEFSeeds

1 Like

@CADMAN I got the Gushers S1 from Darkvoid not sure if he is on here. I got some nice fems from him, I think he was selling them for 2$ each.

1 Like

Microbe Lift arrived

Also the day I find my hps camera filter my new one arrives in the mail

Some shots with the new Method 7 filter

11 Likes

Ohh must be a different strain, the one I did was Sour Strawberry Gushers pheno.

1 Like