The Junkyard awaits

Strain : nyc piff 3 x grape stomper og (tall pheno)
Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE- small/medium sized buds extremely frosty

Smell- astringent sharpie or paint thinner mixed with sweet earthy musky gas (one of the nicest combinations of terpenes I’ve grown one I stick my nose in the jar to get a wiff or after freshly ground)

TASTE- has a super smooth earthy/woody musk thing kinda similar to the smell

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) - 8/10

Effects- creeping effect that builds for about 20 minutes has a nice uplifting energetic effect I love smoking this for my morning walks/jogs gets the brain going in a creative mindset after about a hour mellows out into a nice calming hybrid effects

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon organic living soil 6th cycle I think this pheno could of used a extra week taken at 70 days would of gone 11 weeks :call_me_hand:

Profile : 70-30 sativa dominant

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7 not crazy potent but gets me nicely zooted

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) slightly longer being hour and a half or two hours
Use : wonderful for walks/exercise in general nice daytime use effects
Munchies? : yes/no

Not anything super noticeable

Overall: I found these to be wonderful to grow where stable even with the problems I had with the other plants in the tent these held strong and gave me some wonderful smoke real mad at myself for not taking a clone of this pheno in particular will be exploring these further with the pack I have

@SCJedi long time overdue but first of the smoke reports :call_me_hand: will have the other phenotype report up tonight or tomorrow!

7 Likes