9 Likes

Papaya x GSOG

6 Likes

White Runtz x GSOG

6 Likes

Here is the doozy, two completely different phenos of Wedding Pie x GSOG

Dog tongue pheno:

11 Likes

That last dog tongue picture is the most representative of what that plant looked like. Huge chonky calyx and not a lot of leaf.

2 Likes

The dog tongue description kind of makes me think of this one Duct Tape x GSOG cross I grew.

8 Likes

It’s definitely present in that duct tape cross. I can tell you that duct tape does not have calyx like that so I’d call that a mixed expression for sure. Those small knots of calyx is coming from the dad

2 Likes

OK, now that I have 5 million seeds of Grape Stomer x OG crosses it is time for some new projects. Here is what is on tap.

Female:
CapJunky
Apples & Bananas
Chem 91
Chem D
Indiana Bubblegum
Grape Gas S1
Baby Jokerz
Lemon Cherry Gelato
Glitterbomb
Purp/Red
4 x UW x ?? (if these are not UW S1 they are likely UW x Grape Puff, or UW x Sugartown Express)

Male:
Daybreaker (GGG, very poor germ rate and only seed that survived from whole pack ala GSOG)
2 x Blazing Dragon (Snowhigh breeder male)

Unknown:
9 x Blue Moonshine from Dirty Jim (8 + runt, appear to be more female than male)

Any suggestions other than the obvious one of dusting Daybreaker pollen on the Chem D?

5 Likes

Would love to see blazing dragon x chem 91 and d I think a blazing dragon x some of the hype like apple and bananas and lcg could have some interesting phenos the daybreaker crosses sound neat too!

1 Like

So if Blazing Dragon is Maui Wowie x Burmese, I’d love to see (and test!) a cross with the Bubblegum, sounds like a perfect F1 cross between sativa and indica heirlooms

3 Likes

Trying to get away from fad weed strains again. This happened today.

Chem 91
Chem D
Triangle Kush
Giesel
Irene OG
Sour Diesel
East Coast Sour Diesel
Headband

12 Likes

What a lineup :star_struck:

Strain : nyc piff 3 x grape stomper og (tall pheno)
Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE- small/medium sized buds extremely frosty

Smell- astringent sharpie or paint thinner mixed with sweet earthy musky gas (one of the nicest combinations of terpenes I’ve grown one I stick my nose in the jar to get a wiff or after freshly ground)

TASTE- has a super smooth earthy/woody musk thing kinda similar to the smell

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) - 8/10

Effects- creeping effect that builds for about 20 minutes has a nice uplifting energetic effect I love smoking this for my morning walks/jogs gets the brain going in a creative mindset after about a hour mellows out into a nice calming hybrid effects

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon organic living soil 6th cycle I think this pheno could of used a extra week taken at 70 days would of gone 11 weeks :call_me_hand:

Profile : 70-30 sativa dominant

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7 not crazy potent but gets me nicely zooted

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) slightly longer being hour and a half or two hours
Use : wonderful for walks/exercise in general nice daytime use effects
Munchies? : yes/no

Not anything super noticeable

Overall: I found these to be wonderful to grow where stable even with the problems I had with the other plants in the tent these held strong and gave me some wonderful smoke real mad at myself for not taking a clone of this pheno in particular will be exploring these further with the pack I have

@SCJedi long time overdue but first of the smoke reports :call_me_hand: will have the other phenotype report up tonight or tomorrow!

7 Likes

Strain: nyc piff 3 x grape stomper og (short pheno)

Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE- rock hard dense buds forgot to get a shot while still green have browned up a bit from jar time

Smell- sweet almost berry like earth gas very faint astringent on the back end thar you get when ground up not quite as “loud” as the tall pheno

TASTE- earthy mossy slightly sweet doesn’t have much of a taste kinda bland

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) - 7

Effects- onset Immediately relaxing can feel behind the eyes slightly drunk narcotic spacey kind of high with a slightly expansive cerebral mind thing at the same time nice hybrid effects

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon organic living soil 6th cycle Taken 10 weeks I think a good harvest time for this phenotype had some slight amber when harvested unlike none on the tall pheno

Profile : 65-35indica dominant

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7.5 pretty potent

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) hour and a half

Use : great for playing video games movies or nightly wind down/before bed weed not sleepy weed but not really great for daytime use if I wanna be productive

Munchies? : yes/no

Yes

Overall : enjoy the smoke I think I preferred the tall phenotype slightly better but some great weed all around think this one was a real nice cross as stated in the previous report excited to explore the line a bit more with the pack I got :call_me_hand: was pretty heavy yielding thanks again for giving me the opportunity to test for you :pray: @SCJedi sorry for the delay on reports but figured better late then never

7 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens, killer reviews. Thank you so much for doing so much of a write-up and including some great pictures. If there are any of my other seeds you’d like to run shoot me a pm and I will make sure I get some your way!

2 Likes

Sorry I am not much for updates these days. I am slipping into my normal holiday doldrums.

The whole garden is closing out week three of 12/12 and the Blue Moonshine pheno hunt is a bit all over the place. The primary pheno is short and squat with not much for internode lengths, the lone ranger is tall and skinny. You can pick her out of this picture.

I just now getting around to building SCROG screens to help maximize canopy. Better late than never I suppose. I plan on chopping some length off the legs to drop this screen down and then I will use those to put up a 2nd riser screen.

This screened table has mostly Blue Moonshine in front and UW in back. The back table is a hodge podge of stuff like Chem 91, Bubblegum, Chem D, Baby Jokerz, Lemon Cherry Gelato, etc

It is good to be growing flower again and not just working seeds.

10 Likes

On to the next one.

Week 6 ends tomorrow. Kind of going from left to right around the room:

Jealousy F3
Lemon Cherry Gelato
Chimera #3
Synergy Stunner (purp/red)
Indiana Bubblegum
Dante’s Inferno #8
Headband (FarmerJoe)
Capjunky

10 Likes

Rooting tissue culture ex vitro has allowed me to really step up my clone game as well. I shared this in the cloning techniques thread HERE but these are all at 8 days:

6 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Dropping some end-of-cycle pics since I am out of making seeds for just a bit and have been enjoying getting back to HQ flowers.

Indiana Bubblegum

Dante’s Inferno #8 Mile High Dave cut

Chimera #3 Beleaf Cut

Cap junky

19 Likes