The Junkyard awaits

Ok, so it’s not just me. I was thinking they all looked wide and weird like Blackwater too

Blackwaters are really taking off about a week after transplant and a couple waterings with various things, they’ve been drinking their new pots dry within two days already.

16 Likes

Love the wide leaves and short nodes!

2 Likes

I’ve been getting good node spacing in general with this B-Spec QB288 panel, but these are definitely the squattest so far along with the Icy Grape I have in flower now, which has a Black Domina dad.

1 Like

Great looking plants nothing wrong with there short stature.

3 Likes

Veg keeps chugging along, they’re hitting their stride now. I might switch the light in there soon from the 135w B-spec kit to the double QB96/320w light I just put together with a friend, we’ll see.

Blackwaters all looking husky and happy:

13 Likes

Anyway I could get in on this? A lil late to the party

Possibly. What are you looking for?

4 Likes

Heavy indica stoney , that has a dank smell

2 Likes

The only thing that really fits that bill is my Blackwater mom. Maybe we should see how @Dirt_Wizard’s report on the bw x Apollo turns out? They look like they are leaning hard to the moms side

3 Likes

Your synergy seeds?

1 Like

Correct, 20 characters

1 Like

Cool, I think I have a few of your seeds then, duct tape has good things in there

2 Likes

That Duct Tape clone I got from Archive in Portland is a crotch kicker. It’s the only one of 4 of theirs that I kept. I ditched the hazmat, Casper and dosidos

2 Likes

Nice work there man

2 Likes

Nice plants, they look identical to each other.

2 Likes

I’m going to post an update later tonight, they’ve been getting huge since the last time I took photos. Might be able to presex, hopefully. I could use the room!

4 Likes

Here’s the kids, veg tent is getting pretty hectic and I had to open the vents. I went down there today and found it at 83% RH whoops. Also been overwatering a bit, but they’ll be getting new shoes soon after I sex them, and that should make the watering pattern a little easier to ride smoothly. The other tent is at day 46 of flower, with everything finishing in 63-70, so I’ll be topping these as soon as I sex and repot and give them a day or two, though I usually don’t see much transplant shock.

13 Likes

Jesus Christ!
This a holly bible of crystal.

Mmmmm black water! Such a great overlooked strain. The one that got away…. :drooling_face:

4 Likes