What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

what a great selection of tga gear. I’m thinking about starting some queen annes revenge from MzJill soon. along with the Chernobyl from here and something called bike seat which is hazey margarita x afgoo overdrive

8 Likes

My plan for outdoors this year, Apricot Kush and Super Dave. I’m not familiar with the breeder but I know Apricot Kush is great in cold, wet weather.

13 Likes

@Kami aren’t you a New Yorker?? Don’t you live near me?

2 Likes

Queen Ann is blood wreck cross right?
Sounds like a great plan for the upcoming season. Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

My order from Neptune :green_heart:

20 Likes

Still around but a slightly different recipe nowadays, I’ve grown a cross of the original from @SCJedi who is a local and a fan, it slapped!

Blackwater x Apollo:

15 Likes

My niece has brain cancer and the original Blackwater OG was always her favorite, hands-down. I held that hunted cut for about a dozen years before I lost it in a freak [multiple] garden equipment failure (water pump and heat exhaust)

3 Likes

AK Bean Brains Kali Mist F5 from Heritage Seedbank has arrived! Got a 5 pack of Jillybean F2s and a 6 pack of Sensi Star x Old School Skunk as freebies. I’ve really been wanting Jillybean, so awesome I didn’t have to buy it lol!

25 Likes

And there’ll be more floating around here as I have both producers overstock jillybean and an older Subcool 2006 release of it for a bidz bay auction too, definitely gonna make some F2’s and crosses of it!!

12 Likes

I wish for the best for your niece.

6 Likes

North Atlantic Seed Company has those regulars. I noticed when I was buying the fems, that they were different from the regs. Maybe I will go back and get the regs too.

2 Likes

Just ordered them. Will do a side by side this summer.

3 Likes

Yeah Central NY South of Syracuse, NY a little bit.

4 Likes

yeah blookwreck and space queen . Back in 2012 I grew out the original Timewreck and boy was it good. (super piney) So well see what i can find in this pack.

3 Likes

I just got badgers version of Queen Annes revenge myself maybe we should grow them at a similar time, so we can compare traits. @Kami

Bloodwreck made some amazing crosses!

2 Likes

@Kami if u can set a reminder or mark it on a calendar… reach out to me in about 12 Days or so and I’ll hook you up with Chernobyl. You won’t need to grow it from seed… ill just give you the Golden Ticket Chernobyl cut. Us New Yorkers gotta stick together. :laughing:

Unrelated…

I was surprised to see Badger had some Queen Anne’s Revenge in stock but glad. I had a buddy of mine order some from Mz Jill and he recieved a bunch of premature looking pale lookimg white seeds. What a waste of time and money. Anyway… I think that it’ll be interesting seeing Bloodwreck crossed to Space Queen. Bloodberries was super interesting too… Bloodwreck x Goji OG!! Yes please!!

15 Likes

How do you think Chernobyl would do in ny outside?

@Kami my buddy had planewreak which was I believe just trainwreck renamed. It was an awesome cut. Miss her Looking forward to your queen Ann revenge

3 Likes

I probably would not pay $200 for it but a cut of the original Blackwater is out there. This looks just like mine did too.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting that link. His list on Strainly has never shown Blackwater before so I sent him a dm to see if it’s available. It’s been on my radar for a couple years so I’m hoping he’s got it.

6 Likes

It’s super mold resistant. So really well.

3 Likes