The Junkyard awaits

WOW those plants are stunning!! Damn fine skills!!
I think this page explains the bumps on the leaf better, than the science site one does.

http://www.mjguide.com/tutorials/Harvesting%20and%20Curing/1529.htm

3 Likes

Incredible genetics!

3 Likes

Getting ready to Harvest:
The girls are ready to harvest, my sinuses are uncooperative due to allergies so the best I can describe them is a sweet Ivory soap smell. The buds are big and dense. The plant I thought I accidentally pollinated, actually hermied. I found maybe 5 sacs on the lower buds, none of the other plants had any. The 4th plant is taller and brighter, and still a couple weeks away from harvest.

!

Hermie Sacs

I’ll update with a smoke report after they cure.

25 Likes

Thank you!!

Can you tell me how many days into 12/12 flowering you are?

They certainly have their Mama’s color which is nearly always a trait she passes as an IBL. The Goji pollen was donated. This is why we test test test.

I have other testers in and more to go but have yet to hear of nanners on lowers, although I’m not surprised that is where sacs may be more likely late into flowering. I will warn others to keep an eye open.

9 Likes

I flipped them on the 6th of May, so 59 days… FYI - I had a day or two that the tent got up to 90F; I don’t think that would cause it to stress hermie. For some reason the photos don’t show their true purple hue.

Thanks again! I can’t wait to try them, :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@herb4ever Two 1000w LEDS? Do you mean 2 100w?

1 Like

No, they were marketed as 1000w but I don’t think they put out that much,

2 Likes

@SCJedi, They’re still curing, but I had to try it. It is some of the best pot I’ve smoked in a long time. My sinuses are still messed up, so the best I can describe the smell is fresh, sweet and earthy, kinda like rain in the woods… but sweet. The smoke is thick and smooth with slight fruity/piney finish. I like to catch a nice buzz, maintain it and function my day away. This stuff stones me with one hit, two hits and I’m couch locked. It’ll be great for stoners but also for anxiety and insomniacs. The hermie made one to two hundred seeds and I’d like your permission to give them away. Would you mind if I sent them to be distributed to medical growers( or anyone here who wouldn’t mind a possible hermie}?

10 Likes

If you want to send them that is fine but I would add the caveat that you had that experience and to either keep an eye open or pass.

I also have a grip of these still so I may be willing to donate some seed stock, in lieu of.

12 Likes

Here is a Nigerian Sunshine x Goji OG expertly grown by @Uncle.Romulus

36 Likes

Beautiful colors

2 Likes

wow, amazing flowers

4 Likes

Crazy lovely flowers!!

4 Likes

Thats why i wanted to test the nigerian gogi, i knew it was gonna be a beautifull plant.
Now i just need to know how i can get some of its seeds. Really!!
Beautiful plant
:v:

3 Likes

ASK AND YE SHALL RECIEVE
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! @SCJedi , Pleasure working out my problem with you. 88g13× hashplant, how did you know? Damn , got some dust in my Eyes r something, now I have to figure out how to do seedlings without killing 80% of them. Think I’ll practice wiping out a cple other strains I got before I pop these, I need to get it down to a 20% slaughter at least!.
Again, THANKS A MILLION!
STOKED
:v:

13 Likes

I have another grip of testers up for grabs. Only two rules: 1) Grow them out & 2) Post pictures in this thread. Kinda simple stuff.

I am willing to send out 2-3 packs of each so serious inquiries only please.

Apollo 13/11 males from the re-population run
Blackwater
88 G-13 x Hashplant #14
88 G-13 x Hashplant #17
88 G-13 x Hashplant #19
Nigerian Sunshine #1
GDP x Colombian
Duct Tape

21 Likes

I’d love to run any of the hashplants !

1 Like

I’d be interested in these no problem posting pictures and comments if your willing to ship!

2 Likes

I’m finishing up my outdoor now and was looking for my indoor genetics, I can document my winter indoor grow for you. Would love the chance at this opportunity, thank you !!

14 Likes