The Mexican Landrace Thread *continues 2

Some photos of my repro of the famous canadian cut of Oaxaca 79.

34 Likes

Doing great things as always it sounds. Sucks about the red lightning times at least it’s good, but that doesn’t bring time back. :+1: keep on keeping on

1 Like

@Elchischas

You have any more pics of this 1970 Oaxaca Popocatépetl Vulcano ?
don Melquiades on Instagram: "Oaxaca 1970 interesting Pheno "Pearl" #landraces #landracesativa #mexicansativa #mexicanmarihuana #mexicanheirloom #marihuana #oaxacansativa #marihuana"

Is that 3 leaf feature common with these Oaxaca strains like we see in the 79?

Love these red hair buds…takes me way back
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf9VMpEu7oy/?img_index=1

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful Oaxaca! Have you had the pleasure of sampling it?

4 Likes

The 1970 Oaxaca Is the one I grow. That picture is of a feral pheno From seed I sent him. The volcano strain was found again recently I think.

4 Likes

Hello to all! I’m new here…
I would also like to contribute to this tread with some images (which many of you will have already seen elsewhere)…
Copalita Oaxaca

32 Likes

Suroeste Mexican

Oaxaca Boel

Suroeste x Copalita Oaxaca

Primera Dama (aka first Lady) x oaxaca boel

32 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Willydread. Much love

5 Likes

Field of my dreams brother, the Suroeste is a bucket list strain for me, the only one I didn’t grab from the Mich release because it was out :call_me_hand::fire:

6 Likes

Hey, what’s up? Good to see you willydread…Welcome to the Overgrow!

3 Likes

Again, two hibrids:
purple mexican from CBG

And primera dama x oaxaca boel

22 Likes

Suroeste, I germinated two seeds, a male that was killed because it was hermie and this female, which had a lemony and mountain proud scent, and a flavor of carrots and lemon, very good.The effect was dreamy, euphoric, a source of philosophical thoughts and reasoning, and obviously quite energetic too…

21 Likes

That sounds right up my alley, nice work!

6 Likes

Dude! How did that one end up?

1 Like

Found the Oaxacan Gold male I’m really digging for a breeder. @Upstate

17 Likes

:ok_hand: :drooling_face: :metal:

5 Likes

Now that’s a unique description. I don’t know what Mt proud means, but I like it😁
Lemon carrots sounds great. My weed went thru a carrot phase. I love that carrot weed! I didn’t know Mexican had carrot phenos. You don’t happen to know from which ( parental) side the carrot came do you?
Looking good :+1: how far into Flower was the plant at the time? Any finished plant pics?
@GregOG looks like a good one. Nice branches.

2 Likes

Sorry, I have problems with the translator sometimes… :sweat_smile:
Mountain hay, it is not simply dry grass, it has a particular, delicious scent…
I don’t know which side it’s from, Suroeste it should be Acapulco Gold x Mihohacan, but I never tried them in pure form…

10 Likes

Sorry my phone isn’t working. Poor service. I was trying to type
Welcome to OG😁 @Willydread

5 Likes

You say to me? That was the last photo I took of her, it was the beginning of December, if I remember correctly it was cut after a few weeks…(around 15/20 december)

2 Likes