The Monster Mash

The Monster Mash

The girls spent the night packing their bags and I’ve been playing them OZZY ‘Flying High Again’ on a loop since yesterday… I think they are just about ready to go. Now will be a good time to grab those 3D glasses we will be broadcasting the lift-off live in 3d! :wink:

Bags Packed - Plants A & B are rooted and ready!

We are just waiting on the remaining flight crew to arrive.

@Heliosphear will be blasting the thread into orbit with a spacefaring adventure you wont soon forget - but, until then, Wo Long and the Fallen Dynasty are calling … The Liftoff starts in 10… 9…

7 Likes

those are some nice roots!!! have fun playing Woo Long!!! :innocent:

2 Likes

I can’t do it… lol the game is great but the excitement here is greater. So… while we wait I’m gonna answer @blowdout2269 's questions:

• Can you have too much air for your roots when growing in hydro?
    To answer this I’m going to defer to Chris Lipsey from bitponics.com
    “The answer is no, you can’t have too much air in your hydroponic system.
    The reason why is that the plants are absorbing oxygen from the air and releasing carbon dioxide.
    You want to try to maintain a balance between these two gases so that it’s not either too high or low for your plants.” Unlike human babies - you won’t make your plant’s go blind, I promise. :wink:
    Since we have the time I’m going to expound on this a bit … Remember the discussion earlier about THE GAP? The amount of space between your net pot and the growing container liquid. This is where root respiration happens and is essential. Generally plants release O2 into the air during daylight hours and release CO2 during the dark. Growing cannabis indoors many - like myself will increase the total hours of light or even eliminate the dark period all together. This makes the respiration space; THE GAP, even more important in hydro as indoor cultivated plants will often have a shorter or no natural dark period for respiration to happen in. I hope this is making sense, but just incase the words of another might explain it better here is a quote from an article by Apeksha Rawat written in 2019 - “Plants release oxygen during the day in the presence of natural light through the process of photosynthesis. While at night, the plants uptake oxygen and release carbon dioxide, which is called respiration.” This is to clarify the statement made by Chris regarding O2 & CO2
  • And when you say magnesium, you mean Epsom salt, correct? … what is the ratio?
    Magnesium = Epsom salt. Correct. You can use UP TO 1 tbs per gallon but that is a maximum. General use is 1-2tsp 5/10mg per gallon. As we are talking Hydro here DO NOT use it every time you add liquid to your tub. Why? The saline will accumulate and if it gets too high your plant wont be able to absorb ANY liquid. Use as needed not as a standard additive.
  • Is that the prototype for your CAD file in the pdf?
    No it was me trying to explain what I was talking about to @GCBudz so he could see what I was saying… but I thought the graphics fit the occasion.
  • and last but not least… I used to live in Albq. once upon a time, and like you; I have family there

I think that’s it. Would someone light up a bowl while we wait? lol

7 Likes

I’m way behind in this thread bro, i’ll get caught up this weekend!

Looks like your killing it yet again…

1 Like

:speaking_head: @GCBudz have a look back on the thread bud… I have indeed killed it already! ROTFLMFAO

1 Like

Hello! Hello? Is this thing on? Oh… Hi this is Frank, sorry about the garbled transmission but the image will get better soon. Be sure and stick around or come back … it’s gonna be Spacial

3 Likes

So it’s named after the mad scientists daughter? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Every time I hear the stain called Frankenstein, I think, doesn’t he mean Frankenstein’s monster? :grin:

4 Likes

Hey, we’re human beans; everythings gotta be called something :rofl:

2 Likes

Just to complicate things even more… apparently Mary Shelley decided the monster was named Adam at some point, but only ever used the name in other books and journals. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Cormoran is exactly right.

Mary Shelley actually has The Monster name himself Adam in an anguished rant directed at his maker, the Good Doctor Felix Frankenstein:

> “I ought to be your Adam, but I am rather the falllen angel, whom thou drivest from joy for no misdeed.”

So, Hmmm,

• JP is Dr, Frankenstein, the creator
  • The clone only Mother Plant Frankenstein is The Monster
  • The daughters of The Monster are, clearly, Frankenstein’s Daughters. Every last S-1 of em.

Jus Sayin, :rofl:
-Grouchy
PS, I just finished re-reading Shelley’s book, looking for grow tips! :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Anyone else smelling rocket fuel :fuelpump: ?

2 Likes

It was just another employee appreciation Friday…

What’s this? Alien life forms have taken over the space station…

Frank knew right away… Time to charge for a fight!

Taking off for skybase, he could feel the static energy.

After suit up and express ride to the space station.

WereWolf was already on the scene…

Frank breeched the outer bay door.

The battle was not going well.

Then… the alpha alien showed up!

Tune in next week to see what happens next.
Have a great Friday @BU2B and every OG! :sunglasses:

17 Likes

And that is why the man is The Master! :heart: :green_heart: :vulcan_salute:

You my friend are TRULY AMAZING!

Thank you so much
Honest

5 Likes

No kiddin!!! An original graphic novel, as our OG TGIF treat! Well done @Heliosphear.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Out of likes @Heliosphear but brother that’s some awesome work there!!

3 Likes

@Heliosphear man, your art is so good!

2 Likes

FrankInSpace_E1.pdf (771.8 KB)

Frank In Space - The Graphic Novel Part One available above
OG Exclusive Images courtesy of @Heliosphere

Here’s a Preview of Page One :v:

don’t forget to pick up the new episode of Frank In Space here on The Monster Mash thread and on the Rhai88 & Friends… Games, Giveaways, and more! thread every Saturday until the Drama completes… (be sure and tune in to next weeks episode in which Doris gets her oats) [sorry i couldn’t resist the beates pun]

5 Likes

I want to give this all my likes

3 Likes

The Monster Mash
4 March 2023

Structure, layout and training update

Have a great rest of your weekend folks :v:

12 Likes