The Monster Mash

Absolutely beautiful structure. She’s going to be a beast! :+1:

3 Likes

Loving the Graphic Novel page! Your grow updates are beyond compare.

I’m outta likes again sooooo, I made this.

Have a great weekend.

7 Likes

NEXUS

Across the vein of night There cuts a path of searing light Burning like a beacon On the edges of our sight
At the point of total darkness And the lights divine divide A soul can let its shadow stretch And land on either side – Either side - And balanced on the precipice The moment must reveal Naked in the face of time Our race within the wheel As we hang beneath the heavens And we hover over hell Our hearts become the instruments We learn to play so well

Wealthy the spirit
That knows its own flight
Stealthy the hunter
Who slays his own fright
Blessed the traveler
Who journeys the length of the light

Outside the pull of gravity Beyond the spectral veil Within our careful reasoning We search to no avail For the constant in the chaos For the fulcrum in the void Following a destiny Our steps cannot avoid

In a spiral never-ending Are we drawn towards the source Spinning at the mercy Of an unrelenting force? So we stare into the emptiness And fall beneath the weight Circling the Nexus in a Fevered dance with fate

Wealthy the spirit
That knows its own flight
Stealthy the hunter
Who slays his own fright
Blessed the traveler
Who journeys the length of the light

dan fogelberg

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the final harvest results! :green_heart:
Thanks for letting us all follow along

3 Likes

TODAY PINKY… WE’RE GOING TO OVERGROW THE WORLD!
Vital Signs: “An ounce of perception, a pound of obscure”
Veg day 42 - Week 6 day 1
Ambient temp 72f
RH 26%
pH 5.8
Tub liquid 66.7f
Light panel moved down to 24" above Pinky
Nutrient levels increased to label recommendations
ssmokeit

6 Likes

:speaking_head: @JtheFool you and me too! lol Thanks for signing up - You’re going to love it here on The OG!

1 Like

Greetings J,
I like the Tarot icon you chose. The Fool trips along happily with a lengthy and enlightening journey ahead of him!

Welcome to Overgrow, enjoy the journey.
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I’ll betcha that little Hilda almost catches up with her big sis by the time you flip to flower. She looks like all the problems are behind her, your training is finished and she has a big bucket full of healthy roots. I’ve been wrong before (lots actually), but she’s ready for some breakout growth.

So are Pinky & The Brain your pet names for these gals Maestro?

-Grouchy
PS, Here’s a sampling of my specimen Hilda’s trichomes entering week eight of flower. Plenty of trichs, but what chems lurk within?

7 Likes

Trikey

3 Likes

For now - lol From the animated series, 80’s? two lab rats who every night, when the lab shut down it was time to kick into action the plan to Overtake the World. Our two are gonna be OverGrowing instead.
I think once the stretch is on these two are going to look a whole lot different. I believe Plant B AKA Pinky is still going to be larger but I don’t think it will be by much once it’s all said and done. :v:

Nice Frosty Flower! We fully expect a HOW, High are ya report upon consumption :wink:
(sorry out of likes at the moment)

4 Likes

The Monster Mash
March 7-9 I will be out of town - hopefully back in time for @Heliosphear Highlights and more of Franks continuing space saga on Friday the 10th. See you in a few days … :v:

4 Likes

Safe travels.

7 Likes

caught up. sad to see you lost one. hoping that runt finds her growth spurt and surprises us

3 Likes

The Monster Mash
10 March 2023

The current state of affairs

Have a great FRY Day! :v:

9 Likes

Delaware: House Passes Adult-Use Cannabis Bill With Two-Thirds Supermajority

(the flower’s doin’ REAL good!)

7 Likes

The Monster Mash
10 March 2023 (part two)

Don’t forget to check back in today here on The Monster Mash for updated @Heliosphear Highlights and images. :point_up: Also … Episode Two of “Frank in Space: An OverGrow Space Drama” will be released here and on the rhai88-friends-games-giveaways-and-more thread tomorrow (on Saturday) :v:

5 Likes

Incase you missed it
@Heliosphear “At 4:20 today I will be posting part two of Frankensteins adventures and the premier of the main character moving forward… Frankensteins Daughter!”

8 Likes

Prepare yourselves… 4:20 today. Frankensteins Daughter!

10 Likes

5 Likes

Whoots!

This is gonna be fun! :+1: :+1: :fire:

2 Likes